Chapter 13

You and Jack flew into the forest looking around, trying to follow the voices.  The voices led to a broken bed frame in the middle of the forest. Y/N looked at the lake that was nearby it and looked at her reflection in the ice.

She suddenly saw it was day time and she heard a voice behind her. " Great job Y/N. Tomorrow we'll practice more." She knew the voice, but when she turned around it was back to being dark and there was only her and Jack. "Y/N, are you ok?" Jack asked as he looked concerned.

"I'm fine. Lets find out who these voices are." Jack nodded and jumped down the hole first. You followed him quickly. Just as you guys went down you noticed the baby tooths had appeared. "What are you guys doing here?" You asked as they started talking. They were interrupted when you guys heard fluttering.

"Woah..." Jack looked at the cages filled with all the other baby tooths. "Hello Y/N, Jack." Y/N immediately followed the voice. Jack flew after you. The two baby tooths outside of the cages tried opening the cages but couldn't. You and Jack hadn't paid attention to them.

There was an echo of a laugh. "Looking for this?" Pitch came out of the shadows holding two golden containers. One had your picture on it and the other had Jack's picture. Y/N couldn't seem to take her eyes off of Pitch as he looked at them. Jack and Pitch continued to talk as Jack held his staff defensively.

Y/N looked at the container with her picture on it and could hear whispers. That voice. After a bit of a chase Pitch finally gave them the containers but they were no longer at Pitch's hideout. They were in the tunnel for the easter eggs.

"Jack... Where's the baby tooths?" Jack's eyes widened and looked around. "Crap..." You both made your way to where the other guardians were. When you got there you saw a child walk through Bunny. Tooth flew and hugged you both. "Oh thank goodness you guys are ok."

Tooth gasped as she saw the golden containers. "Where did you guys get those from?" Jack avoided her gaze. "Guys... Where's my baby tooth's?" Y/N had a look of guilt in her eyes as she looked at Tooth. Tooth let out a gasp. "You guys were with Pitch?" Santa came closer to you two. "I-" Bunny cut Jack off.

"While we were here, trying to make the kids keep believing... You guys were with Pitch." "Bunny, it's not like that-" Y/N lowered her gaze and her hand reached for her sleeve and squeezed it tight as Bunny looked at her. Jack held her hand and rubbed his thumb on her hand trying to help her relax a bit. Bunny's eyes filled with anger. "Easter is about new beginnings, happiness. You guys don't get it."

Jack once again tried to talk but Bunny yelled this time. "We should never have trusted you!" Y/N bit her lip slightly. She hated being yelled at unless it was a joking way. "Either of you." Y/N flew off dropping the doll Santa has made for her. Jack glared at Bunny and flew off after Y/N, also dropping the Santa doll Santa had made.