{/ 4 \}

Izuku
Do I really want to tell him!? He's my ex for crying out loud! I LEFT HIM! But....the way he's looking at me right now. I just want to tell him everything and cry into his arms.

Izuku: "I.....I ran into so many problems. I....got into some shameful work....eventually I just dropped out of school because I couldn't afford to keep paying the classes. Then one night at work..."

{/ F l a s h b a c k \}

Boss: "Izu~ baby~. Why don't you come here and dance for daddy~."

Izuku: "*sigh* Yes! Of course I'll dance for you~."

Boss: "So~ goo~d. Anyway, meet my pal here. His name is Kai Chisaki. Runs a mafia gang in Japan. Ain't that where you're from?"

Izuku: "Why yes sir, you know I'm working here to move back~."

I hate talking like this.... but if I don't, I may as well consider myself dead. Kai Chisaki huh?

Chisaki: "So Im guessing you've taken him for a spin already like all the others."

Boss: "AHA HA HA! That's what you'd think! But no actually, he's a virgin. And I'm keeping him like that. He can be worth lots of money~."

Chisaki: "He actually is, don't you recognize him?"

My boss soon enough grabbed my face. He stared intently at me. I could feel myself break into a cold sweat.

Boss: "Youre right~, Bakugou Katsuki's old lover. Wonder how much he'd pay me to have you in one piece?"

Chisaki: "Let me make you an offer. Right here. Right now."

Boss: "HA! All you might have is petty cash. Maybe a million at least."

Chisaki: "Actually..."

He snapped his fingers and a suitcase was brought in.

Chisaki: "A million is too little of a price for him. I'll give you ten million."

Boss: "T-Ten million?!"

Chisaki: "You're right."

He snaps his fingers again. More suitcases are brought in.

Chisaki: "I'll give you a hundred million."

Boss: "He heh, sold."

Chisaki: "You'll call me master, got it? Hate the idea of being the same as that pig."

Izuku: "Y-Yes...master..."

Chisaki: "I'm glad I finally have you."

Izuku: "Wh-What?"

Chisaki: "I swear, I can't believe it. You started dating someone else, right as I was going to make you mine."

I don't like where this is going....

Chisaki: "That's why I had to kill your mom. She was such a lovely lady. Don't worry, I told her I'd take good care of you before I killed her."

What's wrong with him!? I don't want to be anywhere near him! If I jump out of the car I know I could get hurt badly, I might even be shot dead. I think I'd prefer that over being with this manic.

Chisaki: "Now just hold on a second. I recognize that face. Thinking of getting away huh. I bought you, would be a shame if I just had to kill you so, let's make a deal. I won't kill anymore of your loved ones. I know you have friends you'd just die for. Not to mention, I won't make you into my sex slave."

No killing....and no...WAIT! A sex slave!? But I thought...

Chisaki: "Oh, you thought I was going to keep you in one piece for Bakugou? Look, I don't care much for money at this point. I care even less about other clans. I just want a perfect lover. And you, Izuku Midoriya, are my ideal lover. Granted, you were a complete virgin when I was going to claim you. But I just couldn't go look for someone else. You're so enticing. So, I won't kill any loved ones, you won't become my sex slave, I'll even pay you, all you have to do is become part of my clan, and give me sex when I ask for it."

I'd prefer to be dead. But then again, what will happen to all of my friends. Would he kill them all? And I do really need the money. Even though he bought me for ten million, that's not close to how much I'm in debt....

Izuku: "A-Alright...."

Chisaki: "If you ever change your mind though, just call me Kai. I'll make you my lover then—"

Izuku: "I'll just be a part of your clan."

I hate the mafia. I thought I'd never have to step foot on this kind of territory again. Yet here I am...being sucked deeper into its world...

{/ E n d o f F l a s h b a c k \}

Katsuki: "I see..."

Izuku: "Thank you though...."

Katsuki: "What?"

Izuku: "If we hadn't started dating, who knows what that manic would've done..."

I look over at Katsuki and he looks conflicted.

Izuku: "He heh, you have changed.... I like it."

I could see him have a slight blush on his cheeks.

Katsuki: "Dont you start smiling at me! It's your fault!"

Izuku: "I missed you."

Katsuki seemed more taken aback. I wouldn't blame him but, it really was nice just to see him again. His reactions are just so cute.

Katsuki: "Anyway....I think dinner is almost ready. Want to join me?"

He's blushing so hard. How could I refuse?

Izuku: "Sure, I just hope it still tastes good."

Bakugou: "If it doesn't I'll just kick them out!"

Izuku: "I was just joking."

Bakugou: "Does it sound like I am."

I could feel my face heat up a bit. I guess some things just don't change. He's always so serious on things that involve me....

I guess I really do still love him after all these years. If only I could be out of debt. I know Katsuki would protect everyone I love. He'd do anything for me...

I do sometimes regret......our break up. Even more so, when I left.

Katsuki
He's rambling in his own mind again. He doesn't mumble which is kinda throwing me off. It's funny how you can read him so easily.

So he's just with them to protect his loved ones and get out of debt. Why didn't he call me? I still love him. I guess I'll just have to prove it to him.