CH 21 (bogie robots)

Uraraka was totally shocked. It was the end of the day and everyone should be going home now, right? "W-what's going on!?" The door was blocked by a sea of students.

"What business do you have with our class?" asked Iida.

"We can't get out!" shouted mineta. "What did you even come here for, anyway!"

"Scouting out the enemy, dip shit" bakago 'calmly' walked up to the students blocking the door while Mineta Just pointed at her with the clear look of 'why is she treating me like that, didn't you say if I fought i'd be more popular!?'

Bakago continued "we're the ones who made it out of the villains' attack-"Izuku whispered to Mineta that she seemed to be a generally mean spirited person and that it takes time "-They probably wanna scout the competition before that sports festival."She stood right in front of them at the door way and took a weak gander, the closer ones we're sweating and their knees shaking. The further away ones seemed to want to leave all ready. "There's no point in doing stuff like that. Out of the way, extrays!"

"Don't call people 'extras because you don't know their names! It's impolite!" Iida swished his hand madly at bakago. The rest of the class was a little flustered by his statement.

"I came to see what the famous class A was like." a guy with purple wild hair fought through the crowd. "But you seem pretty arrogant. Are all students in the hero course like this?" Nearly fully at the front now and he already pissed Bakago off (like that's hard... BOOOM) the class vigeralsy shok their heads no. Izuku noted unlike the rest of the students the guy seemed confident, finally getting a good view with him fully in the front with no students blocking the way. "Seeing something like this makes me disappointed." the guy scratched the back of his head and looked forward.

'THOSE EYE BAG!'

"There are quite a few people enrolled in general studies and other courses because they didn't make it into the hero course. Did you know that?" the guy continued while Bakago just gave a grunt. "The school left us with a chance though. Depending on the results of the sports festival they'll consider moving a student into the hero course. And they may transfer some students out" Izuku hides his confusion 'I don't remember that last part in the student hand book.' he then looked at Iida, who seemed shocked. Whether it was from misinformation or general belief on the claim, Izuku didn't know. He then looked at mineta, guess it was time for him to prove his metal, and for him to keep quiet

"Scouting out the enemy" the guy looked at the hero course students with his dull purple eyes. "I, at last, came to say even if you are in the hero course, if you get too carried away, I'll sweep your feet out from under you. I came with a declaration of war." Wow, this person is nearly as bold as bakago. And just a shy bit under my master when she's tipsy. Bakago and the student shared a tense moment of staring the other person down.

"HEY HEY!" AND WELCOME GUY FROM THE LEFT FIELD! He had silver hair and eye brows that looked like a mask. "I'M FROM CLASS B NEXT DOOR! I HEARD YOU FOUGHT SOME VILLAINS, SO I CAME HERE 'BOUT IT!!! DON'T GET FULL OF YOURSELF!!!" and a third bold person has entered the sense ladies and gentlemen! What will happen next, what will happen next!

"IF YOU BARK TOO MUCH, IT'LL BE REAL EMBARRASSING WHEN YOU LOSE IN THE REAL FIGHTS!" Bakago just ignored him and went on her way. "YOU IGNORING ME YOU BA- Bit- no can't say that... uh..."tetsutetsu.exe has stopped working.

"Hey bakabro- I mean girl, uhhh never mind. What are you gonna do about all this? It's your fault for making them all hate on us!" kirishima introjected.

"It doesn't matter."

"Huh!?"

"It doesn't matter as long as you make it to the top." she then continued on her way out.