Author's Note

Hello everyone!
——————————————————————
Thank you so much for giving this story a chance!

I just wanted to give you guys a general description of what exactly you will find in this book.

Please do not mind the grammatical errors that occur throughout my writing. This is just a pass time and I usually do not look too much into the errors I make. Usually when I have a good thought or idea, I will just write it down, even if it's word vomit...

Okay so onto how this story will work. Basically I will be writing a chapter and at the end of the chapter there will be 2 options. I will be posting a chapter every week for now. I will start posting more regularly once more people become interested in this story. So anyways, after you guys have finished the chapter, you will pick one choice. This choice will further lead us into the next chapter and what happens to the protagonist in the future.

YOUR CHOICES MATTER!!!!

Okay so at the end of the week I'll see what option is the most popular and make a chapter based on what decision you guys make for that chapter.

Example:

The chapter ends off with the protagonist getting asked out by the most popular kid in school...

OPTION A: Go out with the guy and make the queen bee jealous. This will decrease your bullying and increase your popularity.

OR

OPTION B: Babysit your little sister and help your mother that is constantly working 2 jobs to keep a roof over your head.

So if option B is more popular, I will only make a chapter based on that decision because more people chose it.

I feel like the people that have played Episode kind of know what I'm trying to explain.

If you have any questions, please ask away here...

I will be doing a character description once I know that at least some people are willing to join in on this game/story.

I HAVE NOT DECIDED IF I WANT THE PROTAGONIST TO BE A MALE OR FEMALE.

In the next chapter you will be able to customize your character by choosing some decisions!

Love you all ;)
——————————-————————————
Sincerely,

Swimshady18