♡ 𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭 ♡

𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭
5.4

(M/N) MYSTERIOUS CHILD RUMOURS CONFIRMED?

BY LAURENT THIERRY
27/08/20

They share the same eyes, hair, jawline, and so so much more. You could say they were siblings, even.

With the new viral video that has spread across the internet like wildfire, new evidence may have confirmed the long-unknown identity of the mysterious daughter belonging to (M/N) (L/N) who, for those of you who don't know, is a famous award-winning actress. 

We've known close to nothing about this daughter of hers, other than the fact that she's around eighteen at this point and is in Japan, (M/N)'s home country. There have been several suspects, but (Y/N) has always been a favourite. With her school files being private and students that attend her school not giving any information, it's always been hard. But she's been seen at parties with various celebrities before, and, as we have mentioned, looks exactly like the gorgeous actress (maybe even more beautiful?). 

The video, posted on Ushigushy's ASMR channel, went live this Sunday. Despite people having barely any interest in the ASMR, maybe not really knowing anything about Ushijima Wakatoshi (Japan's third-best Ace) and his channel, this video seemed to attract everyone's attention (because, me too). Maybe it was the gorgeous (Y/N) accompanied by Semi Eita, a handsome volleyball player at Ushijima's school. Maybe it was their adorable dynamic (#Y/NxEita). Maybe it was some unknown element that made the video just that interesting and entertaining.

Either way, the memes that came out of it were highly amusing, and I'm proud to say that I participated in this frenzy.

Now that (Y/N)'s face was plastered over every social media, people started noticing the many similarities between her and (M/N). 

Everything changed when Zendaya tweeted. When I tell you the world did ten twirls around the sun at this news and suddenly society could no longer function, I may be exaggerating. BUT, it's sure to go down in history books.

Zendaya @/Zendaya ° 1min ago

So I come on to Twitter casually and see this hashtag trending. it's a ship, so i would usually ignore this. one of the names is familiar. I open it out of curiosity. I see a girl i once made out with at a party over a year ago do some ASMR with a Japanese volleyball player. And guess what? I love it. Wow, the internet is an amazing place. #gayfor(y/n) #(y/n)xeita
[one image attached]

Her statement in the middle, hidden casually withing all those other unimportant words, are what you want to look at. I'm sure you know which ones I'm talking about. Yeah.