61

"I'm your lover."

I roll my eyes at him.

"Okay great, I can feel the chemistry already guys!" The director shouts and I tilt my head, a bit confused but shrugging it off.

"Can the two of you just, we'll play in the pool." The director says and we both shrug, doing exactly what he said. We laugh around, at some points forgetting there were cameras around us as we try and splash each other with water.

We calm down after we realise we're being filmed and having to stop, getting the crew wet too. "Okay, now for more emotional scenes." The director says before walking towards the pool. "Can you too just hug? We'll record Lilia and just have her lip syncing." 

I awkwardly move to jungwon, feeling the warmth of his skin as he wrapped his arms around me.

For the last couple of months he's been growing kinda tall, to point where now when I hugged him my head was on his chest rather than his shoulder.

"She's too short."

Jungwon starts to laugh at me and I slap him playfully, scoffing at him. "Here," is all he says before grabbing my waist and lifting me up a bit, my legs naturally wrapping around his waist.

Before I could unwrap them, the director stops us. "Yes yes good, stay exactly like that." He says before telling them to play the song.

I get comfortable, my arms wrapping around him. They start to film and Jungwon just stays there still while I lip sync for most of the song.

Then they just film me putting my chin on his shoulder or just cuddling up against him. Jungwon just then moves to the side as they record me alone acting depressed in the pool before we wrap up.

"Damn Bro I'm cold now."

"Did you just bro zone your lover."

I cringe.

"Yes I bro zoneD YOU, but pls stop saying that sounds so weird oh my." I turn away from him, but then I feel an arm around my neck before I get pulled back into the water.

__________________________

"Save me guys I swear I was third wheeling the whole time." Niki starts to whine as we enter our dorm.

"I told you not to go."

"He even acted like-." Niki cuts himself ofd as he see's a camera set up in front of Sunghoon and Jake. "Are you live?" Niki asks and they both start laughing while nodding.

"Now they're all asking who you were third wheeling." Sunghoon says as they move over to give Niki a spot. "Oh, your typical Julia or Jilia whatever, they act like a newly wed couple then argue like siblings while I sit there wondering why I joined them." Niki shrugs and I shake my head with a chuckle.

I head to the shower, washing my hair quickly before getting ready for bed.

"Lilia come join." Niki says, jungwon now part of the live. "Nah I'm tired, sorry." I half lie. I was tired, buy my hair colour wasn't revealed yet. I tap my head and they look back at the camera, understanding.