chapter 7

(You want an update? Alright i'll give you an update that will make you say thank you, now let us begin, also mirko is in class 1b)

Izuku pov.

I: 'Behind these door's are my minion's, alright then'

I open the door and see sonic yelling at.....bakugou?

I: 'well they weren't lying when they said they'll get in'

Sonic: TAKE YOU'RE FEAT OFF THE DESK THIS VERY SECOND IT IS DISRESPECTFUL TO YHE STUDENT'S WHO ONCE SAT HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

k: GET LOST DIPSHIT I DO WHAT I WANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I: the desk school property, and i'm pretty sure that eraserhead will be mad if you dirt his classroom.

???: i'm already mad, because none of you are silent.

I turn around and see eraserhead in all his glory, don't get me wrong i hate hero's, but eraserhead might be the only one i like.

Eh: it took you ten second's to shut up this won't do at all, now put on these uniform's and meet me outside, yagi since you've been here before you lead everyone to the locker room's.

Iz: yes sir.

We follow yagi out of the class, to the locker rooms.

Iz: boys on the left, girls on the right.

I went through all of them and went to the locker that had my name, i began undressing and putting on my hero suit.

Which was a white shirt, with a red tie, and a red vest, with red formal pants, and red formal shoes.

I: i look good.

K: you look like an idiot.

I: is that what you used to say to him?

K: wha?

Before katsuki could turn to look at me, i dissapeared and reappeared infront of a sleeping eraserhead.

I: you got another one of those eraser.

Eh: yes, but it's for my son, not a lot of People know me kid, you did you're research.

I: i know.

The others got here and aizawa got up.

(I'm just gonna skip to izuku)

I: 'i shouldn't put too much power, or i will risk the mission'

Ai: izuku midoriya, you're turn.

Aizawa passed me the ball and i got in the circle.

I: 'springlike limbs'

My arm retracted into a springlike manner, i swong my arm, making it's length increase, the ball was sent far, but not too far.

Ai: 500.5 meters, not bad.

I: 'springlike limbs is weak, but when fused with the other quirks, it is powerful'

I walked back with the others, the red hair praised me, along with others.

I: 'idiots'

Ai: alright, go back to class, do whatever you want.

We headed back to class, the idiots decided for all of us to get up state our quirks and names.

I: 'this is stupid'

It was my turn next, so i lazily got up and went on the pedestal.

I: hi my name is izuku midoriya, my quirks are springlike limbs and air cannon: one allows me to send compressed air, and the other allows me to bring my arm backwords in a springlike manner, it also cooks my muscles to increase my strength.

Class 1a: COOKS YOUR MUSCLES!?!?!?!

i: 'ow' yes.

Mina: do you feel pain!?

I: yes, but after years of using it, i got used to it.

I quickly went down to my chair, and slept fo the rest of class.

Timeskip after school.

I got up and walked out of u.a, and walked back home, i met nejire on the way.

Nej: so how was school?

I: not bad, just boring.

Nej: everything is boring to you, what are you shikamaru.

I: this is troublesome.

Nej: heheh, still why don't you sit with me and my friend in launch?

I: mirio and tamaki?

Nej: yeah.

I: alright, better then sitting with people i don't know.

Nej: you gotta know them izu, how else arw you going to make friend? hey did you see rumi?

I: no, she was sick today remember?

Nej: i hope she get's better.

I: me too.

Nej: we arrived.

We got in and saw mom making dinner, and dad was reading the newspaper.

Ryu: hey you two, how was school?

I&nej: fine/boring.

His: what a load of bullshit.

Ryu: HISASHI!!!!!

His: they are going to start making a festival about all might, filling it with all might balloons, cake, toys and a lot more, just because he is the symbol of peace doesn't mean he deserves it, he ruined lives without anyone knowing, they look at the good, not the bad, that is idiotic.

I: i agree.

Ryu: like father like son. C'mon dinner is ready.

To be continued...