iii . reactions and quidditch

UNEDITED

UNEDITED

There were thousands and thousands of tents laid out on the ground

There were thousands and thousands of tents laid out on the ground. People laughing, having drinks, playing around and some even on broom sticks soaring through the sky. It was unfortunate that Rejun didn't bring his broom stick along with him to also fly. Many of them had the colors of the two teams that would be playing in the game. Ireland and Bulgaria. The boy was more of an Ireland type of guy so he hoped that he money he betted with Ron would be worth it.

Their pack continued walking until Cedric and Amos had to leave to their own tent much to Rejun's disappointment. They didn't even get to talk besides the boy thanking him for offering his hand. "Rotten luck Rejunnie, maybe Diggory might want to sleep with you next time." George teased, although his tone sounded more bitter than playful. Hermione scoffed. "No because Rejun is a minor." The fixteen year old scoffed back. "Doesn't matter Mione' , he's hot and besides, age is just a number." Another smack on the head.

They continued their travel, Rejun ignoring the girls they passed that gave him hungry looks. He didn't have to worry too much though since Fred and George ( mostly George ) scared them away. After what seemed forever, they finally made it to a small flimsy tent. The Hufflepuff wanted to laugh but it would be rude. Harry seemed to think it was a joke too since disbelief was written all over his face. It was official, the Weasley's are mental.

The twins were the first to enter the tiny tent. Then Ginny, then Hermione, then Rowoon, Ron and Arthur. The two males were left standing outside looking like idiots. Rejun had never seen a tent like this before. Not even when him and his brother's used to camp outside. Maybe it was another port-key? Hesitantly, he grabbed ahold of the sheets of the entrance and peeked inside. If he didn't look dumb enough before he definitely did now. Inside was a whole living room, with couches, tables, windows, curtains and even a mini kitchen in the corner. He was pretty sure that there was more rooms since the two girls could be heard laughing together from somewhere else.

"Ron, get out of the kitchen we're all hungry!" Arthur yelled at his son who was unsurprisingly enough, already stuffing his face with all different types of snacks like a pig. "Yeah, get out of the kitchen!" The twins chorused together as they placed their long legs across the table. "Feet off the table!" , "Feet off the table!"Rejun chortled making them send their famous wink in his direction.