chapter fifty-five

CHAPTER TWOELECTRICITY STORM

CHAPTER TWO
ELECTRICITY STORM

WHAT'S HAPPENING TO MINSOO?

MINSOO FOCUS

"Dinner was actually good for the first time since we've arrived," Hyeji joked, walking into her shared bedroom with Minsoo.

The older girl slightly laughed at her roommate's joke, making Hyeji turn around to face her.

"Hey, are you good? Usually, you'd be having a laughing fit at any jokes." Hyeji smiled, walking over to her bed.

Minsoo nodded, "I think it's just this crazy storm. If my powers are electricity-based like Renjun said then it's probably affecting me since lightning is a form of electricity. I'm just getting a bit tired faster than normal."

Hyeji nodded in understanding, "that makes sense. You should probably head to bed quickly then. Go ahead and get changed and I'll tell Nurse Min that we want our medicine first so we can head to bed."

Minsoo nodded, letting the younger girl slip out of the room as she grabbed her bedtime clothes and changed into them, welcoming the soft fabric of her t-shirts and sweatpants against her skin.

Ever since this morning, she hadn't felt normal. But then again, she wasn't really normal so maybe that wasn't such a bad thing.

When she woke up and found out it was raining she could feel the lightning that would be struck down later on even without a professional forecast.

She didn't know how to describe how she knew, she just did. It was weird, like when people with back problems or other pains like back problems could feel rain coming.

She hadn't realized she was holding in a deep breath as she sat down on her bed until she finally exhaled, the feeling in her body not yet disappearing.

A headache was finding its way to her and she was not having it, the weird feeling in her body already somewhat painful if she moved a certain way.

She contemplated reporting it to the others, firstly Hyeji since she of course was Minsoo's roommate but she decided against it, not finding it to be that important.

The door once again opened and Hyeji walked inside, her hand clutched in a fist with their pills. She walked over to her dresser, throwing them in the last drawer under some clothes with the rest of their pills that hadn't been taken.

"You wanna head to sleep now?" Hyeji asked, grabbing some clothes to change into. Minsoo nodded, rubbing her head uncomfortably.

Hyeji picked up her clothes and headed towards their bedroom door, turning the lights off as she walked out to change in the bathroom.