|| 083|| Takos Like Flowers, Right? 🐙 O/AnCo (SAU)

Art by SubaruSumaragi on Danbooru

Ina's AU - Flowers

If your soulmate gets a wound or cut, flowers bloom out of the same spot on your own body, or vice versa.

Despite what you might think, this won't be super angsty, I couldn't do that to Ina (totally not lying btw).

Also small hints of takosame because yes

This probably isn't the best I could've done, but I just wanted to get it out. It was more me experimenting with a few ideas.

Also, I'm gonna be doing some changing around of the chapters, so this is just a warning about that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ina was in a mood. She wasn't sure what kind of mood, but it was a mixture of jealousy, sadness, cheerfulness and smittenness.

The tako was kicked back in an armchair, a sketchbook resting on a tentacles in front of her, with several others holding drawing equipment, such as pencils, erasers, sharpeners etc.

But the page sat in front of her, still blank, a pencil still hovering over the paper. Her face was resting upon her tented fingers, and she seemingly gazed off into space, staring into a corner.

You. You were the reason she couldn't focus on her art, at least, not with the ideas she originally planned to sketch out. Ina was just grateful that no one else had noticed her staring yet.

Subconsciously, her tentacles began sketching your cheek, then your chin, then the rest of your head. She continued with the fluffiness of your hair, then back to draw in the rest of your face.

But the sound of that laugh just broke her heart a little more each time.

Ina furrowed her brow a smidge, watching Amelia flirt with you rather openly in her own, admittedly funny, gremlin-y way. It made the tako's heart feel, well, not good to say the least. She clutched the pencil in her hand a little tighter at the thought.

Now, to be fair, Ninomae Ina'nis had a fairly unnatural and abnormal up bringing, spending most of her childhood residing in a church behind giant walls under the threat that if she were to leave, she would be punished severely, until she found the Ancient Ones. I'm only bringing this up because this is part of the reason that Ina doesn't really understand most social ques, to put it bluntly.

But the way you and Ame were talking so cheerfully, and the way the detective would brush her hand against your shoulder, just made Ina feel unhappy.

Of course, if it came out that the two of you were dating, Ina would be happy for the both of you, but just the thought of that made Ina's heart clench. She shook her head to rid herself of those thoughts. It probably wouldn't happen anyway, not with the way Amelia had been getting so close to Gura lately.

From the main couch, a certain reaper who was being cuddled by a certain phoenix against her will, felt pity for the tako. Apparently Calli was the only one who had noticed Ina's crush on you, which was weird since she always made it so obvious.

The reaper ran her hand subconsciously along her forearm, tracing a faint line. It was the most recent scare she had received from maybe around... a hundred years ago? Anyways, what was important was the fact that she herself hadn't gotten the scar since in no way could Calli be hurt. She had gotten this scar through Kus- *ahem* Kiara. She would never tell anyone, but through this stupid soulmate system, she and Kiara had been destined to be together.