43. Excitement.

Warisha's POV

"Warisha....Warisha, come quick...." I heard him yelling from the kitchen. Keeping my books on the bed,I rushed there.

"What...oh Allah..." I started coughing due to the smoke. He turned the gas off and stood beside me with his shirts collar on his nose.

"What...did...oh...you do?" I tried to glare at him but my eyes started getting teary so I went out. He also followed me.

"So?" I stood in front of him, glaring.

"It's not my fault. I kept it on the stove and went to play games for just five minutes but time flew and...twenty minutes passed." He muttered the last part in low voice.

"Time flew?" I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Sorry..." He grinned sheepishly.

"Then why didn't you tell me?"

"I just wanted to help you, you have exam and have to study so I thought of helping you."

And this is his tramp card. He's too cunning!

"Like this?"

"I'm sorry."

"Fine, but you don't go to play video games in middle of any work." I said.

"Ok, captain. Now you go and study. I don't want people to say I don't let you study." He said making me chuckle.

"That's true though."

"True? How?"

"You disturb me between study. Like you did now."

"You know what, you're so rude." He glared at me.

"I was just joking. Now you don't make another mess to clean this mess." I said going towards the room.

"Fine." He muttered and fell on the couch with the console.

I went and sat on the bed, scratching my head. Ok, maybe after all this, my study got a bit slow. After a long day of class and sometimes school, my body already gives up. Then cooking, then studying is really tough. And nowadays I feel more weak, maybe due to all this. He told me to ask khala for cooking but I don't want to. He likes food made by me and I don't want to stop doing that just for my study. Though he helps me as much as he can. But I really can't let him do everything because he also gets exhausted like me, his work is already hectic. But three more years to go, then it'll come to a line. Rest can be managed later.

"Uff..." I threw the book on the bed and lied there. I feel so tired. He peeked his head through the door.

"Tired?" He asked as he sat beside me. I nodded.

"Me too." He laid on the bed.

"Then let's have dinner and then sleep. I'm done." I got up as he followed me out.

"Did you complete everything?" He asked me as he took out the plates.

"Yeah."

"Should I take your lesson?" He asked and I looked at him with narrowed eyes.

"And who gave you that right?"

"Don't forget that I'm your senior."

"Wow, now showing me your place. Then what is this senior BHAI doing in my home, following me in the kitchen?" I narrowed my eyes at him, keeping my hands on my waist.

"Because this senior BHAI is playing double role in your life, I'm your husband too."

"No, it will be very exhausting for you, playing both roles. I'll give this senior responsibility to any other senior bhai, you continue playing husband." I smirked and turned around, focusing on the curry.