Chapter 3

Chapter 3

"Daquan do you love me?" I questioned I look deep in to his eyes I know he could easily lie to me, but his eyes can't. His eyes always had the power of revealing the truth. He starred back into my eyes as if I was the only person on earth "yes Brittany I love you more than I loved anyone before"

I smiled back at him "I love you to Quan" he smiled flashing both his dimples "I know you do that's why I chose the perfect moment to do this" he bent down on one knee and open a box that held s beautiful diamond ring that shined even brighter when the light hit it. "Will you do the honor of being my...."

"Bitch get the fuck up" I was gripped up by my neck startling me out my fantasy of Daquan. I stared in to chance cold brown eyes, a few weeks a weeks go I drugged robbed him took him for everything and his Lamborghini which paid for my condo and a shopping spree. How the hell he get here without being buzz in I thought to myself.

"Where the fuck my money at bitch" he spat in my face tighten his hands around my neck "you thought you could hide from me!"

I shook my head viciously "please don't hurt me" I begged I batted my lashes hoping he would find me attractive enough to not kill me.

"Bitch that shit don't work"

The next I know I'm being tossed across the room my head bounce off the dresser before I landed hard onto the floor. I laid there unmoving as i felt light headed from the blood now coming out my head. Chance walked over to me I tried my best to crawl away, but my feeble attempts were no match for him.

He yanked me by my hair and put his lips on my ear "you got two fucking days to come up with fifty thousand dollars or your ass his grass" he pushes me head away and walked out the door slamming it behind him.

I curled up in to a fetal position what have I gotten myself into i cried. Where am I going to get that kind of money from in two days. I hugged my midsection and wished Daquan was here to hold me.

I promised myself I wouldn't fall in love with a man, but when we first met I fell for him the way he looked, dressed and walked he was the type to to make any women fall to her knees. Like every other guy he ignored me and went after my other sister Kristen who was a C cup at the time and I haven't even hit puberty yet.

It took years for me to grow out her shadow Kristen was always the beautiful one, the smarter one she got everything she wanted and I was the one who was always over looked. Easy to forget hard to remember what I quoted myself to be. Once I hit puberty though i refused to live life unnoticed I wore the sexiest outfits and threw myself at any man who was available until I got enough confidence to go after the man I really wanted. Daquan.

A few months ago I had him right where I wanted him to be like putty in the palm of my hands. Until he got some other girl pregnant and I blab it all to Kristen. I wanted to witness her humiliation that even beautiful Kristen man sought another women comfort even she wasn't as perfect as she thought she was. And I hated her I hated her with every being in my body Daquan should of been mines their family should of been the family I had with him she stole him from me and I refuse to sit back and let her win.

I dialed Daquan number praying he'd pick up. "Hello" he said into the phone his voices sound off like he was in pain. "Hello" he said again more strained.

I put on my best crying attempt which I didn't have to try very hard to because I was already crying. Sniff sniff "Quan please don't hang up I'm n trouble and need your help"

He was quite for a second "what do you want Brittany" he said rudely into the phone. I sniffled again "I can't say over the phone, please can you come over"

"Brittany if this is some kind of trick to get me to sleep with you it's not going to work" he said harshly I heard a baby crying in the background I knew I had to make up something plausible to get him over here. "Look I gotta go" he said.

"No, Quan wait" I pleaded "these men" I stuttered "I did something bad, and now their coming after me and my family if I don't give them what they want their going to come after me, Kristen and my whole family" I sniffled again "that's all i can say over phone they could have it bugged please I need your help and I have no one else to call"

I heard Daquan sigh inti the phone and relief ran through me "where are you?" He asked I quickly gave him my address and hung up.

An hour later I was buzzing Daquan in. He wore blue Nike sweat pants and a white polo tee shirt he lost some weight since the last time I saw him two months ago he looked like he aged ten years. "What happened" he said coming inside getting right to the point.

"These men barge in here this morning and choked me saying I owe him fifty thousand dollars" Daquan didn't even flinch when I said the price so I continued "they said I better have it in two days or else they were coming after me and my family" I paused to let a tear drop "I have no one else I'm scared" I sniffed.

Daquan looked mad, but called himself before talking. "Who are they doing how do you owe them that much"

I sighed before answering placing my head in my hands. "We'll ever since I was kicked out I had to make a living for myself I became a stripper and even that's not enough to make a comfortable living so I" I paused to take a breath "I stared to drug and rob peoples I usually go for the highest baller that come into my club and one night I met chance and he was throwing hundreds at me all night so I met him at a hotel and slipped theses sleeping pills in his drink and I then I took about 15,000 in cash and jewelry and drugs and I also stole his Lamborghini and sold it" I looked up at Daquan and saw amusement in his eyes. "What?"

"Nothing I'm just trying to figure out how someone so innocent can turn into this" he said looking me up and down shaking his head. I shrugged my shoulders "when life knocks you down you got two options get the fuck up or stay the fuck down"

"So how am I supposed to help you, you think I got fifty thousand dollars stashed away"

"That's exactly what I think because if I don't give them their money their going to kill me and your wife to" I put emphasis on wife honestly I don't even know if their still together or not with the bombshell of him having a side chick in fact I don't know what happened after I left.

"I can protect Kristen if needs be you stole the money if they kill you first they have no reason to kill her" Daquan said in a serious tone.

I made my eyes tear up "that's how you feel Quan I know I fucked up your marriage, but I'm still human I don't want to die either please I'm scared"

Daquan took what I said into consideration "I'm only doing this because your my wife little sister and despite everything you did" he paused "we did that hurt her I know she still loves you and would be devastated if I let any harm come to you. So tomorrow we'll set up a drop off and I'll be there just incase they want to pop off" his words stung me a little bit but I said nothing I have to keep my emotions in check I knew I'll win his love it will just take some time.