The Vicious Princess

Third Person POV

"Brother.. why are you here? You didn't belong here." Nag-aalalang wika nang babaeng madumi at halos mapuno na ang katawan ng dugo.

"How could not I visit my Beloved Sister who did everything for me?" Nakangiti sabi ng lalaking na asa harapan ng Prison.

"Did I do well?" Her sister smiled at him. Nawala naman ang ngiti sa labi ng kapatid. "You did well, but you should get pay for what you did."

"Haha. Is it because you love the girl than me?"

Hindi sumagot ang Lalaki, sumenyas ito na ilabas ang kapatid. The poor girl was stunned to see her precious lover... was standing behind his brother.

So.. it was for nothing involving me.

"Oh.. what do we have here?" She smiled as if she wasn't hurting and disappointed.

"Princess.. just how low you've been."  The other boy stared at her in disbelief.

She remained her smiling face but deep inside, she was already wreck. She was in pain, but as a proud Princess, she didn't even show everything.

"You committed many sins as you tried to hurt me and Anna." The weak girl smiled in disappointed. What could she have hope. Her eyes locked with a pair of orange eyes filled with disgust and flaming of rage in his pupil. Her Lover.

"Hmm.." she bowed her down slightly then lift it up with a smirk.

"Then.. just let me die." She confidently said which throw off their posture.

She sudden has a realization hit her nerves, realization with no regret. 'If I was given another chance.. I'll...' she stop thinking.

"Are you that resentful that you wanted to die?" Hindi makapaniwalang tanong ng kapatid sa nakakabata.

She weakly shrugged her shoulders. "Who knows.. did I repent on my sins? Or do I regret what I did? Who knows.."she playfully said.

"You are..." Her lover, the right hand of the Prince, gritted his teeth.

"Now now. What do you want to hear?" Her eyes become watery. Her brother, her ex lover, shocked on the sight of the Proud Princess of their Empire, there were tears running down to her cheeks.

"I-I'm sorry ... P-please.. let me live.. I won't d-do.. bad... j-just please..." her brother face softens as he saw her sister crying nonstop bowing her head.

"Is that it?" Malamig na tinig ng babae. They both blink as what the second line she have said.

"Oh.. should I use.. 'I beg for your merciness, please I wanted to live'? " her laughs echoed on the prison. They were swayed by the Princess' emotion that is.. purely acting and on purpose.

"If I die. I die. Whatever happen in my trial, there's no way in chance I'll be accepted or what."nakangiti nitong sabi. She was worried sick about the people she care, but does anyone care for her? She did everything for their sake, to the point staining her reputation and dignity, but did someone did that to her in the slightest she would feel appreciated and treasured? None. Their nonsensial provocation at her awhile ago ring a bell on her and give her a sudden realization.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

She was facing the crowd. A public execution granted on her for her death.

She was emotionless as she stared at the person who change and get what is hers.

'Can they just split my head to my body quickly?'

For her, it's a cringe death seeing how the person faking her tears while being embraced by her ex lover.

See? She thought.

Her eyes widen as she saw the Alliance blending in with the crowd. Tinanong niya sa sarili niya kung bakit sila andidito.

Will they plan to overthrow and save her ass which is facing the near end? She slightly shakes her hand.  The crowd shouting in pleasure as the thing will behead her are swinging into her head.

She can see how the persons who's with her all the time are trembling and are in tears.

"Any last words? Second Princess of Liùsadh Empire, Princess Anais Isla vain Harrington." The executor asked.

She was helding her head high.

"Sorry, I'm dead." The Princess said smiling at her trusted people without looking at her Father, brother, the bitch and fuvking ex lover.

The person was about to berserk but stopped by their peers as watching their beloved Princess, beheaded.

Princess Anaisarwen Isla vain Harrington, treated as the vicious Princess of their Empire. Infamous for doing evil deeds because she wanted to live and strengthen her Brother's Power. As the 1st Illegitimate Princess appear who's love by everyone comes from the commoner land steal everything she have done without doing nothing instead, she met her end, execution.