1 0 Leaving For Denmark

"AYE, I JUST SAW TIDDIES!" The guy sitting on the computer said.
"YO WHERE?"
Jevelene's face turned blue and she looked down at her chest.

"This twitch whore is flashing her tits,"
Both the boys hovered around the computer and pushed her away.
"What the fuck haha!"
"I know her, she's a Twitch streamer,"
"You have donated?"
"Who pays for porn? Not me,"

Meanwhile the one at the door looked at them, "Alright, move away, I wanna watch a movie,"
"Fuck off, Anton!"
"What the fuck? Asshole, this is MY room. Get the fuck outta here!"
"Ayo, suck my dick!"
"You mean that teeny tiny dangling thing between your legs?"

"Nigga what? Check out this shlong on me body, man. Fuck you, I be packing some meat!"
"Don't shove it on my face! WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU, A MANDINGO?!"

Jevelene covered her eyes. One of them turned towards Jevelene, "What is that dude doing?"
"He's obviously dominated,"
"He doesn't like dicks,"
"What a chad,"

"Heterosexual!"
"Stroke Maverick's peen,"
"Homosexual?"
"Homiesexual!"
"Humansexual"

"This is why I don't do weed," Anton said.

"Shut up, Anton!" Maverick was still pressing his crushed balls in pain.
"My man's straight up in hell," Connor, the one with the magazine, said.
"Ight, its late. Go to your rooms now," Anton moved away from the door and stood behind the guy on the pc. He grabbed his head and turned his face up.

"Why? You gonna watch some porn?" The guy on the pc asked.
"Tim, you know the drill, why do you ask again and again?"
"Lmao, alright," He got up and turned towards his lads, "Well, time to go boyzz"

Connor and Maverick followed him out of the room and Anton closed the door. He turned towards Jevelene, "My privacy days are over," He shook his head and sat at his computer.

Jevelene slowly started unpacking her bag meanwhile he plugged in his headphones. She was done halfway when he suddenly got up from his computer desk and walked to the bathroom.

She looked at his computer screen. It had a naked woman in it. She quickly turned back and got busy arranging her clothes. After a few seconds, she turned back and looked at it again. She blushed and looked forward at her wardrobe.

She swallowed her saliva,
'What is he doing? Is he a pervert? No no, maybe he's some biology student studying women's reproductive system! But we were never taught in this graphic manner...'

She turned back and leaned closer to the computer screen. Suddenly, she heard a flush from the toilet and ran back to her bed, falling on her blanket. She quickly covered herself with the blanket and pretended to sleep.

He came inside the room and sat in front of his pc again. He switched it off and fell into his bed. Jevelene held her breath until he turned off the lights. Slowly, she felt relaxed.

"Hey," He said.
"Yes–" She cleared her throat, "Hey!" She said in a deep voice.
"What's your name again?" He asked.
"Jovanne Stacephene,"

"What's up with your voice? You sound like a twelve year old boy,"
"Erm, I have this medical problem which didn't let my Adam's apple grow,"
"...Sucks bro,"

She giggled nervously.
"Whatever the fuck. I'm called Anton Schleswig, 18,"
"Nice to meet you. I'm 16,"
"Freshman, huh,"

"Yes,"
"A quick piece of advice, junior,"
"Yeah?"
"Don't talk a lot in class. Pretty sure those high class assholes would bully you if they heard you,"

She looked into his sky blue, shining through his long fringes. He smiled and so did she,
"I'll keep that in mind,"

Next morning, Ariel got down from the car and stepped into a pile of snow that reached till his thighs.
"Bruh," He pulled his feet out and looked at his wet socks, "This is gonna be a great day,"