1 3 A Deity We Didn't Expect

Akagi brought Nataniel home. An ice pack was wrapped around his head, covered by a beanie.
"Melissa, turn on the air cons," He told Melissa.
"...Milord, it's -20 degrees here," She said.
"Just do it,"
She went to a large room in the mansion and turned on the air-con.

"Lori! Ariel!" Akagi shouted and they both came of their respective rooms, "Meet your brother, Nataniel,"
"Hei," Nataniel smiled and Lori sniffed him. Ariel didn't seem interested,  "Hello. Nice to meet you. Can I go back now?"
"Do you have this thing called manners? You move your ass outta here, I will move it out of the planet," Akagi said.
"Tch!" Ariel clicked his tongue and crossed his arms. Lori smiled, "I like you, big brother!"

"Err, well, thank you," Nataniel smiled nervously.
"Nataniel, meet them. That is Ariel, he is sixteen and this is Lorisent, he is eleven. Nataniel is fifteen, which makes you the oldest, Ariel,"
"Cool, so I got two slaves?" Ariel asked.
"What do you need slaves for? You know how to wipe your own ass,"
"S-SHUT UP!"

Akagi and Melissa laughed. Nataniel looked at Ariel as he fought with Akagi. He smiled and looked outside the window, at the snow, "Can I play outside for a while?" He asked.
"Yes, dad, please?" Lori looked at Akagi, "I wanna make a snow woman!"
"Sure, don't catch a cold though, Lori."
Lori and Nataniel ran out of the door.

"Big brother Ariel, go with them," Melissa smiled.
"I was kinda playing a game on my pc," Ariel turned back but Akagi grabbed his collar and threw him out of the door, inside the trashcan, "WHAT THE FUCK! AT LEAST LEMME TAKE MY JACKET, YOU SICK FUCKS!"

"Ariel!" He heard Lori shouted and turned back, "WHAT?!" 
He looked at Nataniel. He was sitting on a bench in the rose garden in his breifs, eating snow. Lori ate some and got a brainfreeze, "It's so cold!"
"Not really," He chewed. Ariel looked at him, "It is -20°C. What kinda monster are you?"

"They call me a demigod," He got up. He was much taller than Ariel. He slowly got on his toes. Nataniel was skinny and tall, Ariel was a bit chubby and short, "...This is bulllshit. Why am I shorter than someone who is younger to me?" Ariel said.
"Geenit erm...What do we say that in English?....Genes!" Nataniel said.

His body was while Ariel's was golden, with a sun-kissed look on his face.

Nataniel jumped on the frozen lake and punched the thick ice sheet over the lake, creating a crack. It opened into a small hole and he jumped into it.
"I'm feeling cold while looking at this man," Ariel said.
"Yay!" Lori ran towards the hole in the lake but Ariel grabbed his hand, "Where are you going?"
"After Nataniel!"

"No, you're gonna stay here. Do you wanna catch a cold?"
"But Nataniel did it,"
"Most probably because ice is his element," 

Slowly, the entire sheet of ice over the lake formed cracks and started rising upwards like a volcano which is about to erupt. Ariel grabbed Lori and began running away from the lake. Finally, it burst open and all the sharp ice pieces paced towards them. Ariel turned back and waved his hands. The ice shards turned to water and splashed on them. 

Nataniel just floated on the water, "Ah, peace,"
Ariel's heart was still beating fast, "My God, you are insane! That could've killed us!" He shouted.
"What do you mean? It's just ice," Nataniel walked out of the lake.
"You mean sharp ice shards," Ariel said.
"You're just overreacting–"
"You need to be a domesticated dude. You are totally insane!"

"I'm not insane. I'm normal,"
"Normal? If anything, you're dangerous!" Ariel yelled.
"No, you're fine–" Lori said.
"SHUT THE FUCK UP!" Ariel screamed and Lori began crying, "If I wasn't here right now, you were as good as dead, you shitkid," Then, he turned towards Nataniel, "And you! Never come near us, again!"