100"

"Many of you are surly wondering why I have summoned you at this hour" Snape announced "it has come to my attention that earlier this evening

"Many of you are surly wondering why I have summoned you at this hour" Snape announced "it has come to my attention that earlier this evening... Harry Potter was sighted in Hogsmeade" the students all looked around at each other muttering "now, should anyone, student or staff, attempt of aid Mr Potter... they will be punished, in a matter of consistent with the severity of their transgression. Furthermore, any person found to have knowledge of these events, who fails to come forward, will be treated as equally guilty. Now then..." he started as he walked through the rows of students "If anyone here as any knowledge of Mr Potters movements this evening, I invite them to step forward...Now" Coming to a stop infront of Viola he started at her challengingly. She stared at him blackly back, eyes unwavering and face blank of any emotion. Slowly a sly smile pulled itself across her face as a figure walked out from the crowd.

"It seems, despite your exhaustive defensive strategies, you still have a bit of a security problem, headmaster" Harry spoke up as the order walked through the doors behind him "and I'm afraid it's quite extensive"

Viola, Seamus, Neville and Dean all ran over, standing behind the order. Viola grabbed her dads hand with a smile, looking up to him as he smiled down.

"How dare you stand where he stood. Tell them, tell them how it happened that night. Tell them how you looked him in the eye, a man who trusted you, and killed him!" Harry shouted making the students and professors gasp causing Snape to pull out his wand at Harry.

Viola lurched forward as her dad dragged her back.

Harry was pushed out of the way as Professor McGonagall stood protectively over him, wand out with a stern face.

The order raised their wands behind her as the students hurried off out of the way and the carrows also brought their wands out.

McGonagall sent a shot of light causing Snape to block it quickly, and another, and another. With the last flick of her wand the Carrows were thrown to the floor as Snape faded away suddenly in black smoke and smashed through the windows behind him "coward!" She shouted as Snape flew off into the night.

The students all clapped and cheered as McGonagall relight all the lights in the hall and stood before them all.

Viola winked at McGonagall as she caught her eye making the Professor smile slightly.

Their smiles were suddenly wiped off their faces as they watched Harry crumple onto the floor.

The air hummed and hissed, it was almost like it was happening in slow motion. The sky above them rolled and grumbled as a horrifying squeal filled the hall making some students wince and cover their ears.

A little girl crouched down in the corner. Rocking back and forth as she let out ear piercing yells.

Another scream filled the hall, grabbing their attention before a chilling breeze ran down their spine. The air seemed to be alive, tingle, like electricity was running through it.

Viola grabbed Remus' hand tighter

I know that many of you will want to fight. Some of you may even think that to fight is wise. But this is folly. Give me Harry Potter. Do this and none shall be harmed. Give me Harry Potter and I shall leave Hogwarts untouched. Give me Harry Potter and you will be rewarded. You have one hour...

The whispering stopped as the lights flickered back on. Students brought their hands down from their ears and heads, all staring at Harry silently.

"What are you waiting for? Someone grab him!" Pansy Parkinson yelled pointing over to Harry.

"Petrificus Totalus" Viola muttered casually making Pansy freeze and drop to the floor "what?" She said as Harry, McGonagall and the rest of the order turned to looked at her.

Viola walked forward standing infront of Harry. Sheltering him from the group of Slytherins. Slowly, Hermione, Ron, Ginny, Neville, Dean, Seamus, lavender and Parvati joined her. Along with Cho and Luna, Fred and George, followed by the rest of the order.

"Students out of bed! Students out of bed!" Filch hollered running into the hall "students in the corridor!"

"They are supposed to be out of bed you blithering idiot!" McGonagall sighed exasperated

"Oh... sorry ma'am"

"As it happened, Mr filch, your arrival is most opportune. If you would, I would like you to take Miss Parkinson and the rest of Slytherin house from the hall"

"Exactly where is it I'll be leading them to Ma'am?"

"The dungeons will do"

The remaining houses cheered as they Slytherins were escorted away.

"I presume you have a reason for returning Potter" McGonagall asked as Harry walked up to her "what is it you need?"

"Time, Professor. As much as you can get me"

"Do what you have to do. I'll secure the castle... Potter, it's good to see you" she nodded

"It's good to see you too Professor" he replied before turning to Viola and Neville "hold the fort" he spoke as he placed a hand on Violas shoulder