025

"Mr. Lee!" Ten just hugged Taeyong tightly when he saw him. He cried outloud burrying his face at the older's chest. Taeyong manages to close the door using his other hand while the other is doing circles on Ten's back, comforting the younger.

"Let's sit and have a talk, hm?" Taeyong said, Ten nodded as answer and Taeyong, still hugging the kid, led them to the sofa. They sat and as Ten is calming down, Taeyong helped him wipe his tears and fix himself. "Calm down now, I'm here by your side"

"Mr. L-"

"Just call me Taeyong-hyung, or hyung" Taeyong cut him off nd Ten nodded in agreement.

"Hyung, Johnny, I saw him at the library, kissing a girl!" Ten said, fighting his tears to not fall again, but he failed. "J-Johnny.....h-he....chea..ted" He said between his sobs.

"Hush now, I get your side, and I know you and him didn't talk about it yet, give each other space, and if you're ready, please talk to him, for now, let me handle him, okag?" Taeyong said, Ten is still crying and can just nod for answer "You two are new into this, and I know you love each other, this problem is not so big though, you two can fix it" Taeyong continued and hugged the kid to comfort him.

They stayed silent until Taeyong's phone rang. It's Jaehyun.

Jaehyun
Taeyong

"Yes babe?"

"Ten is with you right? Johnny is with me, crying and still didn't tell me what happened, can you tell me why?"

"Jae, it's their problem, he'll tell you tomorrow, let's just comfort them for now"

"Okay, it's late now, you and Ten must be tired, take a rest"

"Yes babe, goodnight, I love you"

"I love you too"

Taeyong ended the call and looked at Ten, he heard light snores, indicating that the younger is asleep.

//

Ten woked up with soring eyes. he remembered crying a lot last night and also, Johnny. He cried, again.

"Ten? You awake?" Taeyong asked as he was entering the room, he carried Ten last night to his room for him to sleep comfortably. He heard sobs so he quickly sat on the bed to check on Ten "Hey, don't cry now, Jaehyun will be coming over, I have to go somewhere, Jaehyun will accompany you here"

"Taeyong-hyung, did Johnny really loved me? What if he just wants me for him to keep but didn't really loved me? Am I not lovable?" By that, he cried out loud, thinking of things that's hurting him even more.

"Ten!" Taeyong shouted, and Ten flinched, qyickly sitting down and wioed his tears "Don't say that, hm? Johnny is a good boy, let's hear his side first, okay? Don't hurt yourself, be strong and just think of positive things" Taeyong said softly, to get rid of the negative thoughts inside Ten's mind.

"You'll be late, babe, let me take care of Ten now" Both boys, looked at the figure who's standing by the door, Jaehyun.

"I'll be going now, promise me you won't cry again, I will really punch Johnny when I see him" Taeyong said as he hugged Ten and stood up before walking away.

"Please don't hurt Johnny, I already did" Jaehyun said cbuckling at the older.

"Well, that's not enough, goodbye" Taeyong said before totally going out.

"Uhmm, what did you do to Johnny?" Ten asked, yes he's worried, but still angry.

"Just broke his face" Jaehyun answered then shrugged "I now know what happened, and you two must fix it! I ship you both! Don't let a girl ruin my JohnTen!" Jaehyun jokingly said to lift the mood up, and Ten just laughed at him.

"Yes sir, but I need some time to cool off" Ten said and smiled at Jaehyun.

-------

:""((

My heart can't take it anymore, I want to fix the couple quicly *cries in pain*

-----

THANK YOU FOR 1.31K reads!!!