Cherry *part 1* (Tom Holland)

Requested by simpforsoup: Tom and Y/N are co-starring in a movie together. When they first meet, they hit it off and immediately become great friends. But then, a few months into their "friendship", they have to do an intimate scene together

My heart pounded harshly in my chest, my blood-flow audible in my ears as I stood in the lift. I tried to take deep breaths in order to calm myself down. After all, I was on my way to the first reading of the new movie that I was co-starring in. Alongside Tom Holland, AKA my fucking massive celebrity crush. When my agent had told me that I'd been cast to play the wife in the true story about a veteran, I was happy to accept the role. Then he had told me that I'd have to do intimate scenes with the actor cast to play the main guy, all was still good. And then, he had told me that Tom had been cast as the main guy. I had almost hit the roof out of excitement and school-girl heart flutters. I was of course over the moon and was very excited, but I was also petrified at the same time. It would be the first intimate scene that I'd ever done, which wasn't helped by the fact that it would be done with my crush. I shook my head, trying to push the thoughts to the back of my mind as the lift pinged and the doors opened. I gulped and fiddled with my fingers as I headed along to the conference room that was going to be home to our first script reading as a cast. I gulped, taking one last deep breath before opening the door and walking in.

I stood at the food table, looking at the spread and trying to make myself scarce. As soon as I had walked in, the room had been buzzing with the sound of everyone chatting and laughing with each other. I, however, despite my career path, was very introverted in situations where I didn't know anyone. And so I was stuck at the food table.

"Y/N!" I turned around and smiled as Anthony Russo walked up to me.

"Hey, Anthony, how are you doing?" I chuckled as he hugged me.

"I'm great. Glad that we're finally at the point of being able to start talking through the script and filming. This has been a long time coming, believe me." he scoffed.

"Oh, I do." I nodded, making his smile widen.

"Come on, I need you to meet someone." he spoke before starting to walk through the crowd. I nodded to myself as I started to follow after him, small "sorry" and "excuse me" sentiments leaving my lips as we passed people. My eyes widened as Joseph Russo came into view, making it clear that Anthony was leading me in his brother's direction. But it wasn't Joseph that was making me nervous. It was the fact that he was standing talking to Tom Holland.

"Tom, I want you to meet Y/N." Anthony nodded, drawing the mens' attention to me as they looked at us. I gulped, my heart almost bursting out of my chest as Tom's lips curled into a smile and his eyes subtly raked up and down my body.

"Y/N, hey, it's great to meet you. I've heard so much about you." he smiled as he leant down and hugged me. I returned it and hoped to god that he couldn't feel how fast my heart was racing.

"So have I. I love all of your work. You play "Peter" amazingly in "Spiderman"." I chuckled.

"Why thank you, that means the world to me." he nodded, holding his hand to his chest as his smile widened. I returned the smile and bit my lip as we just looked at each other. I couldn't tell what, but there already seemed to be something between us. Neither of us could seem to look away, and I just felt this electricity between us that made me want to gravitate towards him. The crush that I had on him probably didn't help, but I was more than happy to believe that already, Tom and I had some sort of connection.

"Alright, let's take seats, everyone. We've got this room for another hour, and there's a few specific scenes that we want to discuss." Anthony nodded as we all sat down. I smiled at Tom as he sat next to me, the boy eagerly returning it as we all got out our scripts.

"Okay, so you all know Tom Holland and Y/N Y/L/N. They're playing our young-and-in-love couple. Guys, we want to see that as much as possible, okay?" Joseph chuckled as everyone looked at us.

"Oh, I don't think that that'll be an issue." Tom smiled. I returned it and bit my lip as I looked down, trying to hide my blushing cheeks as everyone laughed and chuckled at Tom's comment.

"One of the scenes that we want to have a look at is the intimate scene. We're not going to film that for another few months to give you two time to get to be friends and stuff so that you're comfortable enough to do that with each other." Anthony nodded. I gulped, my cheeks burning even more as I looked back up.

"Sorry, um, just to check, what exactly does the intimate scene entail?" I gulped, making Tom look at me.

"Okay, so the movie is an eighteen, so we can be pretty graphic with it if we choose to be. That doesn't mean that we will make it graphic, but it gives us the wiggle room. Currently, the scene is that you two are in bed, kissing and stuff. Sex is implied since you'll be naked, and we just need to decide if we'll have you kiss for a bit and then cuddle, or if we'll have you, Tom, kiss her neck and stuff to more heavily imply sex." Joseph explained.

"Great." I gulped again as I looked back down.

"You okay?" Tom asked quietly, making me look at him as he placed a reassuring hand on my knee.

"U-um, yeah. It's just that this'll be the first ever intimate scene that I've done, so it's like being thrown into the deep end for my first one to be a full-on sex scene." I chuckled nervously.

"Oh, okay. Well, we don't have to do it for another few months, so that's alright. But don't worry, Y/N, I'll look after you. Clearly we're already friends, so we can make sure that it's as normal as it can be." he chuckled. I smiled and bit my lip at him.

"Thanks, Tom. I appreciate that." I admitted.

"Any time." he reassured, making my smile widen as we turned back to the Russo Brothers.