15. Sora

"Pack a bag!" Kane demands as he shifts from his wolf.

I stand still watching him storm up the steps, veins popping on his neck and I have never been scared of Kane but right now I am a little terrified of this Kane.

He notices me not following, he is tense and rubbing his forehead. "Sora." He says simply.

"Why?" I glare at him as he looks at me now stone-faced and terrifying me. "She shows up and you ship me off at the first sign of something you can't control?" I say to him and his shoulders tense as he walks in the house ignoring me.

I follow after him angry and annoyed at him for treating me like a child. He storms upstairs and I hear rustling and banging. I know he is packing a bag for me and I know he is fighting himself to not yell at me, which makes me cry at how much he is scaring me.

Sitting on the sofa I wipe my eyes with my thick jumper and listen to him as he storms down the stairs holding a duffel bag. He sees me crying and stays distant and cold, turning away from me.

"I can't lose you Sora." He whispers out. "He turns to face me as his eyes are glossy and the lines in his face make him look like he aged by 20 years.

I listen to the cars pulling up outside and I whip my head to Kane as he rubs his face and goes outside, not looking at me.

I stand to follow him as I see a woman I have not seen before greeting Kane and look towards the house nodding then she's hugging Kane and they are both walking towards the house. As I go upstairs ignoring him.

I'm not in the mood for this right now. I'm getting real tired of him making decisions for me like he owns me and then saying it helps calm him and his wolf. Bullshit. 

I go towards the bedroom as I hear him call my name.

"SORA?" He yells my name, his voice angry and hard. I swallow the lump in my throat then slam the door, locking it.

I get my phone out as I hear Kane's footsteps stomping up the stairs with loud bangs and I'm trying not to cry as I look for the number I want to ring.

"SORA! Open this door now!" Kane's voice booms from behind the door as he turns the handle.

I hit call and they pick up.

"H-hey, can you come to get me?" I cry softly into the phone.

Lex's worried voice comes through. "Sora? Are you crying? --what's that noise?" He asks worriedly.

"Sora you have five seconds before I break this fucking door down." Kane promises, deadly serious. His wolf has taken over as his voice is much rougher and scarier.

"I'm on my way Sora." Lex says and hangs up.

Kane breaks the door down, breaking it in half as I stare at what he has just done. He is breathing heavily like he's just run a marathon and his eyes are glowing, piercing yellow and deadly.. his claws are out and he is looking at me and my phone with a very very pissed-off expression.

"Who were you speaking to?" He asks glaring down at my phone.

I grab my phone and a coat from the closet. "I'm staying with Lex for a few days." I say not looking at this half man half beast in front of me who could easily kill me in seconds.

"The fuck you are!" He spits out and grabs my phone from my hand and throws it against the wall angrily, smashing it into pieces and leaving a hole in the wall "YOU'RE MINE!"  He growls out at me.

"WHAT THE FUCK KANE!" I yell at him.

He growls out and tries to calm his breathing as he grabs the coat from my hands and throws it on the bed.