Honeymoon

Lance wore his blue robe as he set to work, making breakfast for his beautiful new husband. They had been married for a week now and it was McClain tradition to do something special after the first week. The McClain spouse wakes up early and makes breakfast for their spouse while giving them a beautiful gift. Lance played soft music while he cooked a delicious meal. When he finished, he put it on a plate and tray and put a pink vase with a single red rose. He grabbed the gift and put it in a purple box with roses imprinted in it. He carried the tray to their room and opened the door quietly. The curtains blew and wind gushed in, letting off a cool breeze. Lance smiled as he watched his sleeping husband sleep soundly. He was sprawled on the sheets and his pink lips were slightly parted.

Lance put the tray on the nightstand and couldn't resist himself as he kissed his husband on the lips. "Wake up my Sleeping Beauty." He whispered and his husband's eyes fluttered open, showing off their beautiful violet eyes,"Babe? Why are you up so early?" Lance chuckled,"Keith, it's 9 in the morning." Keith sat up and looked at the tray with a fond smile,"You made me breakfast?" Lance smiled as he sat the tray on Keith's lap,"Yeah, I did. It's a McClain tradition. Come on, I'm not as good as Hunk, but at least try it." Keith smirked,"Who said I wouldn't?" He ate his food with Lance staring at him with a cute smile. "Lance, don't watch me eat it's weird." Lance pouted,"But you're so cute when you eat!" 

"Lance!" Keith said laughing. He looked at the rose and giggled,"You really are a romantic aren't you." Lance sent him a flirtatious smile,"I only learned from the best. My dad. I have something else for you." Keith raised his eyebrow as Lance took the tray off his lap and set it on the nightstand. "What is it?" Lance pulled the purple box from his robe and handed it to Keith. "It's all yours." Keith opened the box and gasped, his eyes shining brightly. He pulled out a purple knife with a gem on the handle. He swung it back and forth, the knife shining in the sun. He ran his finger on the cheek and felt a dent as Lance blushed. Keith looked at the dent and realized that it was letters. K+L. Keith smiled as tears came to his eyes,"Lance, this is beautiful. I love it!" Lance rubbed the back of his neck in embarrassment. "Well, I knew you like knives and I wanted to give you a little something special while you were training." Keith sighed as sadness filled his eyes,"Lance, I feel terrible. I didn't get you anything." Lance shook his head and held Keith's hand. "Keith, you already gave me a present. You gave me you. That's the best present I could ever ask for. Thank you." Keith smiled warmly and wrapped his arms around Lance,"I love you."

"I love you too, Keith." Keith giggled,"Come here." He kissed his husband passionately and Lance wrapped his arms around his waist lovingly. They spent seventeen years together as best friends, crushes, then boyfriends. They couldn't wait for another seventeen more as husbands.