So it's a date? | Fischl x GN!Reader

Gender neutral cus yea
_____________________________

You and Fischl had been out killing a nearby hillichirl camp for some spare mora to go to an event tonight. You had already told her that you're taking her somewhere, but haven't fessed up exactly where yet. "Never more! I do not wish to know then. Keep you insolent knowledge to one self then! Rude.." she said, crossing her arms walking away from the now empty camp you both just cleared. You giggled at the tsundere act of hers, but you knew she was still curious. You got back to Mondstat and told Katherine about what happened. She nodded and gave you the mora and you both walked off. "Alright. Are you ready? You might wanna pack a small overnight bag so we can leave tomorrow." You tell her. "I've already done the courtesy of packing it myself! Don't treat me like such a small infant" she said.
You sigh but can't help but smile at the small blush on her face. "Why must you have that look when browsing at me! It's weird!" She states, a bit more flustered now. You giggle at her childish actions and was back outside Mondstat. There was a carriage that was outside, ready to pick the respective two up. Fischl was harassing the poor coach driver onto where he was taking the pair, but he never told due to the extra mora you paid him. After arriving there, a couple of hours later. You sit up from your resting positions and hop out of the carriage. You help Fischl down by taking her hand and bowing once she steps out. "What's the matter with you- you're never as respectable as that" she claims. You jokingly place a hand over your chest, "Words hurt, Prinzessin der Verurteilung" you dramatically fall back. She scoffed at you, trying to hide a laugh. You walk along beside her until you eventually reach sights of the Liyue Harbor, the Xiao lanterns filling the sky along with the setting sun was the perfect sight. She stopped and looked up, you could see the child wonder while gazing at the thousands and wishes up in the sky. "How do I craft such an amazing architectural floating thingy?!?" She looked back at you, now excited. You walked down to the tents and stands set up and she's rushing around gathering things in her arms. "You do realize you have to pay for those, correct?" She stopped and slowly went to put them back to their respective stands. You laughed and stopped her, and picked up one of the items she put back down. "How much mora would this be?" You ask the vendor.
"500 mora" he states. You pass over the mora and then pay for the rest of her items. She looks at you, "Thank you... I suppose" she walks back to your side as you continue to walk down the roads. The place had gotten a bit crowded. You look back, looking for the small girl that had been following you and didn't see her there. Panic. You turned around and rushed back to see where she could have gone. You went up to one of the food shops set up on the side of the walkway. "Hello! Did you happen to see a short blonde girl wearing a black and purple one piece outfit, she talks kinda funny and she stands out from everyone here. She's from Mondstat and has a big bird named Oz that follows her around everywhere. She also has an eye patch over her right eye and two bows in her hair- and" you get cut off by the man, "I've had a lot of customers today. Unless you're ordering then I advise you leave please." Freaking out you start backtracking to the vendors where you first bought her the gifts until you feel a grasp on your arm. You turn around and look down and see Fiscl holding you, a bit freaked out herself. "Y-you left me, jerk.." she said, her voice shaking a bit. You drag her off to the side where less people had been, and leaned down a bit and and hugged her, feeling bad that she was left alone in a nearly unknown area. She stood there, not hugging back, but not rejecting it either. She then looked back up, and said "Can we go craft one of the dumb lanterns now?" You stood back up and nodded. She held your arm as you found your way to the crafting bench with a man standing there. "Hello sir, I'd like to make a Xiao lantern for me, and her" you said to him. "Ahh yes! Such a cute couple you both are," he said, turning around to grab the materials. You blushed, she blushed, but neither of you denied it. After learning how to make them and writing your wishes, you thank the man and go down to the docks to release them. "What was your wish?" You question her before letting go of your lantern into the air. "Nothing much..." she said, letting hers go too. You smiled and sat there talking the rest of the night. Sitting under the lanterns and the stars.
"We should do this more often.." she says to you. You nod your head and look back up.
________________________________

I gave up on making Fischl sound like... Fischl halfway through

Pls give me requests