Chapter 12- Women and gifts

Nakul aimlessly ran out of the room towards God knows where

Nakul aimlessly ran out of the room towards God knows where. Nakul might be a notorious one, but disrespecting a girl intentionally never. He was quite upset with his behaviour. Running he collided into someone but before he could fall, a pair of strong hands caught him.

"Nakul, bacha are you alright? why are you running like this?" that person questioned stablizing him.

"I am alright KakaShree.Don't worry" Nakul answered and Vidur caressed him lovingly.

Since the day Pandu died and they returned to Hastinapur, Vidur has always treated and loved Pandavas and Ijay as his own children. And seeing his concern for him Nakul was more guilty of his behaviour towards Ijaya.

"Have you seen Ijaya , Nakul?" Vidur questioned

" Yeah! She is with Jeysth Bhrata in our chamber." nakul replied staring at the floor.

" Great! I can bring her gift now." vidur excitedly squealed

"Gift?" A clueless nakul questioned

"Actually tomorrow is Ijaya's birthday. So, I need to get a gift for her but I was concerned how will I manage it, without being noticed by her. Now that she is with Yudhishthira, she will be occupied." Vidur replied while Nakul was already in his thoughts hearing the word birthday. It was his chance to seek her forgiveness. How could he let it go.

"Kakashree, Can I also come with you?" Nakul hesitantly asked. " I have never seen the market site of Hastinapur." he immediately added to cover up the motive.

"Ofcourse!My child. I will be more than happy to take you along." Vidur happily cried. Pandavas are trying to settling in Hastinapur, its the best news for him. He made a mind note to let Pitamah know about this later.

"Inform Bhabishree Kunti that I am taking Nakul to the market." Vidur instructed to a nearby soldier and both of them left for the marketplace.

✿.........................................✿

An utterly confused Vidura along with an amused Nakul were at the market. Vidur was extremely confused as to what he should gift Ijaya. While Nakul had a hard time controlling his giggles seeing his condition.

"Come on Kakashree, you can do it. What's a big deal? Its just a gift." Nakul tried to encourage him.

"Uff! Nakul you have no clue how confusing these ladies are. Choosing a gift for them is the toughest job. You will get to know once you will grow up, you will have to get gifts for a lot of Rajkumaris ahem ahem." Vidur teasingly remarked while Nakul looked away, pretending he didn't hear.

"Kakashree, I will go and visit some other shops till then you van finalize the gift" Nakul said and ran avoiding the situation.