No More Secrets

Asami joined the group sitting next to Korra. She was surprised when Korra wanted her to stay.

Lin: "first and last name"

Mako: "Mako Suzuki"

Bolin: "Bolin Suzuki"

Korra: "Korra and Kai Johnson" she spoke for Kai

Lin: "wait your last name is Johnson too?"

Korra: "no, I don't have a last name"

Lin: "whatever you say kid" she wrote the names down "the bodies that were reported diseased were part of the red lotus?"

Mako: "yes"

Lin: "what was their cause of death"

Korra: "me" she cleared her throat

Lin: "all 6 of them?" She earned a nod 'holy fuck' She continued "aren't you part of the red lotus?"

Korra: "yes"

Lin: "so why kill your own people"

Korra: "I was lied to, they made me think we were doing the right thing, thinking the white lotus were the bad guys, I found out the truth and had to stop it before it got out of hand"

Lin: "and how'd you find out the truth?"

Korra: "I went to the organization and went through the files and documents"

Lin: "were you the ones who attacked Phil during his delivery?"

Bolin: "yes"

Lin: "what for?"

Mako: "the blueprints Hiroshi was sending out to you"

Lin: "how'd you know about the blueprints?" She noticed as the boys looked down

Korra: "during the after party of the car show" she sighed "we installed cameras around the Sato estate"

Asami: "woah" she was shocked "what?"

Bolin: "don't worry we didn't put any in the bathrooms" he tried to make it better "but we did put them in your rooms but we blocked the camera from seeing anything, we just wanted the audio"

Mako: "Yeah, and you outed me to my brothers" he argued pointing at Asami

Asami: "how the fuck was I supposed to know there was a camera in my room"

Lin: "are the cameras still up?"

Korra: "yes"

Lin: "when did you attack?"

Bolin: "like around 4:50" he said "but Korra was at the south and Tonraq took over the mission"

Lin: "and who is Tonraq"

Korra: "my father"

Lin: "where is he now?"

Korra: "he's 1 of those 6 bodies you found"

Lin: "what else can you tell me about him" 'did she kill her father?'

Mako: "he was the best agent until Korra took his spot"

Lin: "and what did you do to earn that spot"

Korra: "I killed Gio Leiva 1 out of 3 leaders of the white Lotus, during a solo mission" she sighed "but this was before I found out about the White lotus"