* Chapter Seventeen *

[Tommys POV]

I awoke to warmth around me, not a hug warmth, but fire warmth, like something was burning next to me. I opened my eyes to a familiar house surrounding me, I was wrapped up inside a red cape, next to a fireplace. I was all alone... I stood up and walked to the window, the snow had gotten deeper and snowflakes were covering the sky like a blanket. I heard talking from the floor below me and climbed down the ladder to join. 
Everyone was sat down on chairs drinking hot chocolate out of mugs... I glared at the pink haired male who was looking me in the eyes.

"Your finally awake", He said, causing everyone to look in my direction

"Don't fucking talk to me!" I replied, holding in the anger that was growing inside of me, "Why the fuck are we even here?!" 

"It started snowing, Phil and I found your little gang asleep and knew you two ghosts cant be out in the snow..." Techno answered

"Well great, Now that you've faked caring about me again, we can get going", I turned towards the door causing the red cape tied to me to waft in Technoblades face

"Tommy! Its snowing! I know you don't have a good relationship with them right now but you have to stay here until it stops..." Sam softly said, placing a hand on my shoulder

I shook my head and climbed up the ladder behind me, I walked over to the chests and searched them for thing s i might need before anyone came up.
About 5 minutes later I heard the creaking of the ladder behind me and quickly closed the chest.

"Tommy I-" Big Q said looking confused, "Tommy what are you doing?" He asked while walking over to me

"Just- don't fucking tell them!" I whispered 

"Tommy, It will stop snowing soon, We can head out then you don't need to-" 

"Tommy1" Techno shouted from downstairs, "put my shit back!" 

Great! Now he knows... I walked past Quackity and went back downstairs only to see a group of people staring at me. 
"I'm going!" I said grabbing hold of the door handle 

"Tommy please don't-" Wilbur said before I interrupted him 

"YOU CAN STAY HERE WILBUR! BUT IM NOT STAYING WITH PEOPLE WHO DON'T FUCKING WANT ME HERE!" I shouted

"Tommy just stop!" Techno shouted as he grabbed my shoulder and spun me around in his direction, "Stop trying to be the hero Tommy! Your putting not only yourself but everyone else in danger!" 

"I DONT WANT TO BE THE FUCKING HERO!" I screamed while pushing Techno into the wall behind us causing his crown to fall on the floor in front of me, "I WANT TO BE A FUCKING KID!! THATS ALL I WANT! BUT NOBODY WILL LET ME! SO WHY SHOULD I TRY!" I felt the tears roll down my face as everyone's eyes widened. 
I picked up the crown on the floor placing it on my head and puffing out my chest slightly, "If... If I can't have a childhood...", I smiled letting the tears fall down my face, "Then i'm going to be a damn good adult..." 
With that I opened the door and ran through the snow, I heard everyone shout my name and a group of them run after me. I ran into the forest to my left and climbed up a tree waiting for everyone to stop searching. 

I waited a while until I could no longer see anyone... eventually I attempted to climb down the tree, until my leg slipped off the branch, my ghostly body toppled down the tree hitting my head on a rock below and landing on my broken arm.

[Tubbos POV]

I was walking through the forest with Ranboo when I heard a thud on the ground nearby... Ranboo and I made eye contact and ran towards the sound... 

"TOMMY!" I shouted, He had a deep cut through his face and a pool of blood around him
What am I going to do with him?
I picked him up softly bridal style and looked at Ranboo, "What should we do?" 

"We can take him to Techno and Phil?" Ranboo said worriedly 

"NO! Not them! Anybody but them!" I said gripping Tommy tightly

"Tubb-" Ranboo began before we heard a phone ring
"It's Tommys", Ranboo added while taking the phone from Tommy's pocket and answering it 

[Phone Conversation] 

Sapnap
Yoo! Tommy! I'm sorry I forgot to call you yesterday, Do you wanna hang out today instead? I know it's late but you could sleep at my house if you'd like?!

Ranboo
Um... Hey Sapnap! Tommy is um... very unavailable right now?

Sapnap
RANBOO!? Why have you got Tommy's phone? Whats going on? Is Tommy okay?

Ranboo
Um... No Tommy... Well I'm not sure... But he's really hurt! 

Sapnap
Where are you? Have you got him right now?

Ranboo
We are in the forest near Techno's house, Its okay Tubbo and I have it under contro- NO TUBBO DON'T DO THAT! 

Sapnap
Right I'm coming! Stay there! 

[Tommys POV]

My eyes were slowly opening, everything was blurry but someone was kneeling over me...
They had brown hair and a a missing tooth... There was a bee hairclip that was keeping his hair out of his eyes... TUBBO!?

"TOMMY YOUR ALIVE!!" He shouted while picking me quickly and hugging me... I felt dizzy from all the sudden movement but tried to hug back

"NOT TUBBO DON'T DO THAT!" I heard someone shout while running over to us

"Tu-bbo?... R-Ranboo?" I asked, while fluttering my eyelashes 

"Hey big man... You good?" Tubbo asked while pushing the hair out of my eyes 

"Yeah, Yeah I'm fine, don't worry", I lifted myself up to my feet before collapsing on Ranboo, "Sorry Ranboo..." 

"Tommy you need to sit down..." He said while kneeling down with me

"No... Not here..." I muttered 

"Tommy... Sapnap is coming to help", Tubbo said with a smile 

I leaned my head against a tree and brushed my hand across my face, I brought it back down so I could look at it, there was blood... covering it... 
"Fuck...", I whispered to myself, although Tubbo and Ranboo seemed to notice. I saw them share a concerned glance and look back at me without saying a word. 
A while had passed and I hand't spoke a word... I just listened to Tubbo and Ranboo laugh and talk about endermen. 

"TOMMY!" Sapnap shouted running over to me 

"Hey Sapnap!" I replied trying to stand up

"What the fuck happened?!" He asked, "Why are you wearing Technoblades clothes?"