Chapter 7 - London

I woke up at 7am with an idea,I didn't know if it would work but I tried it.

Lil Tjay liked your tweet
Ven
@AnonVen_

Yo @liltjay how about I listen to Callin My Phone early?

======

To my surprise I got a audio dm of the actual song.I didn't listen to it yet,I got all my stuff ready and went to our group chat.

Londoneers

Me
You ready everyone?

Everyone
Yes
Yup
I'm awake

Me
I'll be there soon.

I took a shower while listen to a song from Mario Judah,it was my first time and its safe to say I wasn't disappointed.I put on a white Palm Angels t-shirt,black jeans,white Adidas socks and Off-White Air Force 1's,a silver chain,a few rings,I had a black ski mask and obviously my face mask.I took my suitcase,put it in my trunk and locked up my house.I went over to Corpse's house first then Sykkuno,Poki and Rae and Tina.

"Now since everyone's here,I hope you have some videos scheduled and have laptops etc"
I said and they all nodded.
"Let's go to the airport I guess"
I said and put the car in sport mode.

I was by a traffic light that's a straight onto the highway.
"I hope you guys don't mind that I play some Mario Judah and speed"
I said and they gave me worried looks.
"So a yes? Perfect"
I said and put on Rockstar,I adjusted the ski mask and held launch control.The beat dropped on green and I let go and sped onto the highway,I swerved through traffic without pressing brakes.

"OH JESUS"
Sykkuno was panicking in the back seat.

I was lucky enough that there was no cops on the side.I slowed down and turned to the Highway exit.

"I know how to drive okay"
I said with a massive smirk on my face.I looked back and saw fear on their faces I looked at Corpse and he was smirking too.
"I can drift too wanna see?"

"NOOOOO"
They yelled at me from the back.
"You sure?"
I said while revving.
"Just the next corner okay"
I said and Corpse looked at me and smirked.I revved and went to the corner and lifted the handbrake and took the turn,I slid perfectly and went back to my original position.
"See"
I said and looked back.They were pale and Me and Corpse laughed.
"Aight let's get to the airport safely"
I said and followed speed rules.

~~~~

We arrived at the airport and we went to the hanger and they searched us without asking us about the Ski Masks.We walked to the jet and they were waiting for us.

"Hey Sis"
I said as I walked in.
"Ven!"
She said and ran to me and hugged me.
"Jake"
I said in a greet way.
"hey Ven"
He said softly.
"This is Corpse,my fellow ski mask admirer,deep voice,best friend and gamer"
"This is Sykkuno,the goat,the ladies man,my other best friend and gamer"
"This is Rae,epic gamer,content creator of the year,in 100T and short"
"This is Tina,epic gamer,good friend of mine and epic personality"
"This is Poki or Imane,epic gamer,owns simp army and epic personality"
Rae hit me after I introduced her.They all hugged my Sister and Jake.

~~~~~

We were about to take off and we all had individual seats.I connected my airpods and I put on the song Lil Tjay sent me.I listened to it and I liked it way too much then I should.I went on Twitter and saw that Corpse recorded me driving.

Corpse Husband✅
@corpse_husband

@AnonVen_ shows off

(Video obv)

=====
Replies
=====

@pokimane : he's crazy

@Valkyrae : oh god

@Sykkuno : oh jesus

=====

I smiled and retweeted it.

<><><><>

We landed at a private airport and got escorted in black Mercedes Benz's.When we arrived at the hotel we all walked in without staff interruptions.We got onto the top floor.

"Alright there's 4 presidential suite rooms so you'd have to share,guy and girl there are separate beds unless,I'm kidding"
My Sister looked at me.

"I'll go with Corpse"
Poki said.
"I'll go with Sykkuno"
Tina said and looked at Sykkuno.
"Roomies!"
Rae said excitedly at me and I smiled.

"Are there led lights"
I asked.
"The lights around the room are able to change yes"
My Sister said.

We went into our rooms and I was wowed.
"Can we take a mirror picture"
Rae asked.
"Sure"
I said and we walked to the mirror.
I showed my forearms and balled my fists and my veins popped out.She took the picture and my chest was only in because of my height.She posted it,tagged me and it got so many likes in a few seconds.It was night time in the UK so I laid on the couch for a bit then checked Twitter for some memes and we were number one on trending worldwide for #VenRae.
"Rae we're already number one trending worldwide"

"What?"

"Check Twitter"

"Holy Shit"

"Oh and about the party thing"
I said and walked towards her.

"Remember the drunk kiss,wanna make it a sober one?"
I said and leaned in,she did the same and our lips moved in sync.I was happy so my veins were OUT like out out,I put my hand by her cheek and my other on her waist and pulled her closer.

"OH.MY.GOD"
Poki came through the door and saw us.