Chapter 24: Henry Isn't Happy

Sorry I just keep laughing at that meme XD Also there will be swearing in this chapter. 

You arrived at work the next day and walked into the pizzeria. A little girl with long brown hair and had a light green dress ran right past you almost knocking you over, witch was weird because you guys were closed today. Then she ran right into William's office. You got scared for the little girl's safety and ran after her. You peeked inside the parts and service room and saw William picking up the little girl.

"Hey Charlie." William said with a smile.  

"Hi uncle Will!" The little girl said and then let out with a yawn.

"Aww, sweetheart are you tired?" William asked the little girl.

The little girl nodded and William grabbed a small baby blanket that was on the table, wrapped the blanket around the girl, sat down in his chair and started to rock the little girl to sleep. William hummed a lullaby and rubbed the girls back. You thought it was adorable and you didn't know why you were so scared of William's reaction to you being pregnant. You softly knocked on the door frame.

"May I come in?" You whispered.

William smiled and nodded his head. You sat next to William in a different chair.

"I didn't know you were an uncle." You said with a smile.

"Well, not really but Charlie thinks me and Henry are brothers." William said.

"Awww, Charlie is Henry's?" You asked.

"Yep." William smiled, "And she's the sweetest girl you could ever meet. I would love to have children of my own one day." William held your hand and looked at you with his dashing silver eyes, "Our own." 

William smiled and you blushed.

"William... I have something to tell you..." You said with seriousness in your voice.

"You can tell me anything, love." William said.

"I'm-" 

You were cut off by Henry opening the door.

"Oh, Charlies asleep Henry." William said to Henry with a smile.

Henry glared at William and grabbed Charlie away from him.

"Give me my daughter, Afton." Henry said.

"Woah, Woah, Woah, what did I do?" 

William got up from his chair.

"And here's your stupid knife back." 

Henry grabbed William's knife from his pocket and threw it at the wall next to William's head and it stuck in the wall but William didn't flinch.

"My buddy picked it up before they could examine it at the police station." Henry said in a angry tone. 

"Henry, what's wrong?" William said.

Charlie woke up.

"Daddy?" Charlie asked.

"Your not gonna be seeing William in a long time, darling." Henry said and walked towards the door. 

William sprinted after him.

"Henry wait! What did I do?" William asked.

"You almost killed Scott!" Henry yelled.

"I didn't almost kill him! It was Cassidy!!" William agued.

"Yeah!? And who killed her!?" 

Henry covered Charlie's ears.

"Your the reason everything has gone to shit!!!" Henry yelled, "YOUR THE REASON WE'RE ALL IN DANGER!!!" 

"DON'T ACT LIKE YOU DIDN'T HELP!!!" 

William started to get angry and the silver irises of his eyes slowly turned into purple.

"YOU FORCED ME TO KIDNAP THOSE KIDS AND I DIDN'T WANT TO!!!" Henry screamed, "WE'RE ALWAYS COVERING UP YOUR MISRAKES AND THE MORE WE DO THE MORE DANGER WE GET IN!!!" 

Charlie started to get tears in her eyes but William stayed silent the whole time.

"Smell you later fuck up." Henry said and walked out of  William's office. 

You slowly walked over to William and started to rub his arm. 

"Are you ok, Will?" You asked.

Tears started to form in William's eyes. 

"He's right... I am a fuck up..." William said.

"Of course not William! Your not a screw up!" You hugged him, "Come on, let's go have some privacy." 

You led him to the secret room that was through the small door by William's desk. A few minutes passed by and William was cuddling you inside the pillow fort. The small space was lit by the soft glow of the purple star lights that hung overhead. You could feel William nuzzling your neck with his roughly shaven cheek. You blushed and wrapped your arms around his neck. 

"Love you, Will." 

You smiled and kissed his cheek.

"I love you too Linns. What was that thing you wanted to tell me?" He asked.

You looked down at your stomach

"I'll tell you tomorrow." 

The next chapter is gonna be big! Thank you guys for 25 followers and 2.8K reads! We're almost at 3K! I wouldn't have gotten here without you guys so thank you for reading my book! It always gives me something to look forward too. Also I've been thinking about events that I could put in the book and what do you guys think about some stripping going into the fan fic?

 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)