𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

*

Sky is currently with Silva, he wanted me to join him but I decided to leave the two of them alone

Sky is currently with Silva, he wanted me to join him but I decided to leave the two of them alone. They deserve some bonding time together. So I decided to join the other girls in waiting for headmistress Dowling.

I decided to braid Terra her hair. She winces when i pull too hard. "Oops, sorry." I say with a sheepish smile on my face.

"That the lot of you and headmaster Silva are still alive does not change how thoughtless you were." Headmistress Dowling says when she walks to us. Everyone stands up. "We'll discuss consequences in the morning." She says and she turns around and walks away.

"Is she like detention pissed off or expulsion pissed off?" Aisha asks us.

"Better hope the first one." I mumble. I don't want to get in trouble.

"I'm going with the first one, but only because of the tiny bit of pride i also felt in there." Musa says with a smirk.

I smile. Guess we're not in that much trouble after all.

"We should get upstairs." Bloom says hastily and everyone agrees with her. I look up to see why and see Sky standing there. He's looking between me and Stella but his gaze lingers on me a bit longer. Suddenly Bloom grabs my wrist and pulls me away with the rest of the girls.

I turn around to see Sky still looking at me. But Bloom pulls me away around the corner and Sky is removed from my view.

———

Me and Bloom walk into the cafeteria with our arms linked. As soon as we walk in every one's heads turn to us. "What on earth is going on?" I ask Bloom.

"They found out i'm a Changeling. I guess i'm a weirdo now." She sighs.

I bump her shoulder lightly. "Don't worry you're not the only weirdo here."

She chuckles. "Oh right. You're a mystery princess." And she wiggles her eyebrows.

I roll my eyes with a smile. "Yeah don't even get me started about that."

She laughs lightly. "I think it's pretty cool though. But why'd you keep it a secret?" She says curious.

My smile falters. "That's a story for another time." And i pull Bloom towards Aisha's desk who is now Dowlings little help.

———

I sit there on Aisha's chair with my feet on her desk while she and Bloom keep talking about the files of Rosalind while she was headmistress. I am completely zoned out of the conversation just enjoying my breakfast yogurt.