Lady Sif X Fem Reader (Marvel)

Summary : Y/N misses her brother Thor so lady Sif comforts her.

(Set in the first Thor movie)

Third person pov...

"But Loki please!" Y/N pledded to her brother. She was worried about Thor being on midgard alone.

"Hes our brother!" said Y/N close to tears "you meen your brother" growled Loki.

Loki shrugged his shoulders not caring either way and sat gracefully back down on the throne.

"it's Father's word Y/N" he kept repeating as she continued to beg him to bring Thor back.

It's worse enough that their father has fallen under something and now Thor is away.

Which now led to Loki being king, Sadly Y/N walked to where he mother was.

Frigga was by her husbands side holding his cold hand in her own. She didn't hear when Y/N walked in.

"Mother" said Y/N laying a hand gently on her mothers arm, smiling pitifully Frigga smiled at her daughter.

"I am fine, dont you worry" said Frigga trying to reassure Y/N, Y/N then looked over at her father.

"What will happen now" asked Y/N to herself she then held her fathers hand and squeezed it tightly.

"Loki won't let Thor come back, Father is unwell and Loki is king" she laughed trying to hide her tears.

Sniffling slightly Frigga brought her daughter in for a hug whixh Y/N returned.

"why" Y/N kept repeating, both Woman let out their fears and emotions.

Soon hours had pasted and Y/N left for her room, it was late she had just realised once she looked out one of the meny windows.

Once she got to her room she got into the bath and relaxed after the day she had.

After she got out she dried herself and got dressed into her night clothes, she then dried her hair and sat on her bed.

As she did she wrapped her arms around her knees and sat in the middle on her bed, staring out her window.

As the moon rose watching over Asgard Y/N hoped her Brother would come back to her, to her mother and to Loki.

She sat alone for a while before her door opened and in stepped Lady Sif Y/N s girlfriend.

Sif look at Y/N studying her face and position sighing softly Sif walked towards Y/N.

Sif then took of her weapons and shoes before climbing on the bed and sat next to Y/N.

"Dear" she asked in a worried tone, when Y/N didn't look up, slowly Y/N tufend to look at her fresh tears falling.

Sif then wrapped her arms around
Y/Ns waist and pulled her close Y/N then relaxed at her touch.

"Everything will be okay" she said softly into Y/Ns ear, earning a nod in acknowledgement.

The end

Finally I have actually finished writing and typing up this one, I started writing it last Friday when I watched Thor.

Hope you liked this one, I've never done Lady Sif before so I hope this was okay

Bye!

Word count : 520