Part 35

"FUCK YOU BITCH" hawk yelled at my dad,  he ran back inside and grabbed a bat, I kicked and screamed, hawk hit my dad with the bat, welp I guess that wasn't the best idea because my dad punched him in the lip, my dad did let go of me just to beat up hawk. The cops pulled in literally just in time, they took my dad to jail and me to the hospital. Apparently I sprained my ankle and broke my wrist, hawk had bit through his bottom lip because of my dad, I felt awful because it was technically my fault, "hey princess, how ya feeling" hawk said as he sat down next to me, "my wrist hurts" "if I kiss it do you think it'll feel better" I nodded my head yes, he kissed my wrist and rubbed it gently, suddenly a nurse came in, "hey Annie, you guys are good to go whenever you're ready, and hawk, take care of your lip 😉" she walked out, "sooo how's your new girlfriend over there" he rolled his eyes, "hawk?" "yeah princess" I didn't wanna finish my sentence so I kissed him instead, we decided to leave after that.
~
When we came back to school everyone ignored me, I'm not complaining but even when I tried talking to hawk he didn't answer, "what's wrong with you baby" I asked hawk, hawk looked over at moon, "alright I get it, you like moon now" I said holding back my tears, I bit my lip so that I wouldn't cry, I went to the bathroom and played on my phone while crying in the stall, I didn't know who to call, or if anyone would even listen, then it clicked, I called Taylor. "OMG HEY ANNIE" Taylor always answered the phone as soon as I called, I told her what had happened and she said she and Ty would be there in ten minutes, I was so glad that I could at least count on someone to have my back, sure enough they showed up after ten minutes, I walked out of the bathroom and hugged them, I wanted to make hawk jealous but I didn't wanna ruin our relationship just in case he still wanted to be with me.