21

"Once Upon a time, there was a beautiful young girl who was known as Cinderella" Hiroshima stated as he held the microphone on the front of the stage, the curtains slowly raised "She lived with her stepmother and step sisters who tormented her because of reasons" He stated again.

"Despite their cruelty she remained kind and lived a life of virtue and humility" He spoke again while Sara, Tohru and Kinoshita walked on stage

"Cinderella!" Kinoshita called out while Sara stood behind Tohru in a blue dress, she signed heavily "Come out to wretched girl!" She shouted again.

"Haven't you finished sewing our dress yet! The palace ball is tonight! There i no time to waste" The same girl shouted again.

"Are you talking to me?" Hanajima questioned as she sat on stage sipping on her tea, Sara sweat dropped looking at her.

"What do you think your doing, Drinking tea!" Kinoshita shouted at the dark haired girl who simple continued to drink her tea.

"Now, Now mother" Tohru muttered nervously while Sara simple yawned behind her, face filled with boredom.

"You realise I'm not a professional seamstress don't you?" Hanajima questioned while Sara snickered quietly.

"I'm trying to get on with the story here!" Kinoshita slightly whispered as well shouted while Sara signed once again.

"While she have a frenzy, do you care to join me for some tea sisters?" Hanajima questioned while Sara looked at her.

"I would love to!" Tohru beamed happily

"Yeah" Sara simple stated as the two made their way to the small table and began to drink the tea.

"The palace ball was being held that night" Hiroshima stated as the stage began to change, Kinoshita screaming at the three who sipped tea "The step mother hoped that either of her daughter would be chose to marry the prince"

"That's it!" Kinoshita screamed grabbing both Tohru and Sara dragging the away from the tea " If you want to see your precious sister gain, you had better get to work on those dresses!"

"Sisters! This is awful" Hanajima muttered her hand gripping one another "My sister have been taken away from me because of some royal party. It's his fault. I hate the prince" Hanajima spoke

"And just like that, Cinderella fell desperately in love with the prince" Hiroshima stated with a blank expression while the whole audience sweat dropped.

"I must find a way to sneak into the palace myself. But I have yet to finished the dress, what to do?' Hanajima questioned as she held her cup of tea.

"All is well" A voice stated as they all looked to see Yuki coming down, Sara sweat dropped from back stage seeing everyone taking photos of the boy.

"I'm Um, Your fairy godmother" Yuki stated squinting his eyes from all the cameras

"That was a nice entrance, But your introduction needs work" Hanajima stated before sipping her tea once again.

"You have such a kind hear Cinderella, and for that you deserve a reward. Make a wish and it shall be granted" Yuki smiled towards the girl.

"In that case, pleases burn the ballroom down to ashes" Hanajima asked placing her hand together in a begging motion while everyone sweat dropped.

"That would be a crime, perhaps you could wish fro something kinder and purer?" Yuki questioned looking towards the girl.

"Pure? I wish to eat Yakiniku" Hanajima stated while Yuki sweat-dropped on stage as well as the audience

"CinderElla!" A voice shouted while Kinoshita made her way back on stage dragging both Tohru as Sara who actually simple read a book as she stood on stage.