chapter 17

Alesa pov:

The man took us to the big private area and it had a big round table which would fit all of the us. The walls were painted in white and golden and has painting in the room it was quite big but also cozy at the same time.

I sat between Dylan and Alex and Alexa was betwen Noah and Lorenzo. Lorenzo was just in front of me and Xander was on his other side with Xavier beside him while Colton sat beside Noah .

The waiter came in and passed all of a menu each and I was looking through it but I can't seem to find anything. I mean there were many things but I didn't knew what should I order.

After observing the menu for at least 5 mins . Everyone started giving their orders and I turned to alex "can you order for me?I don't know what to get." I said looking at him hopefully

"sure" he said and gave me a small smile and I smiled back at him. Soon everyone finished giving their orders and Alex gave his and mine. I was thankful to him.

After the waiter left, everyone started taking among themselves even Lorenzo . Alexa was talking to Noah. I was not surprised. She can make people Like her easily and can get comfortable around them. But me? No chance...

I looked down on my shoes as those were the most interesting thing to me that time and I was thinking about everything in my life.

I was so lonely even after being around so many people's. The people who I call my family. I really wished sometimes that I didn't went through all of that. That my life was as perfect as alexa.

No one even wants to stay around me. Like how much negative vibes I'll be giving to them. Like always crying and all stuff . I wish I could get comfortable around people and not flinch everytime someone touch me and trust them. I wish I could Let my guards down and let people in. Only I wish.....

I was so busy in my thoughts that I didn't even realised that. There was absolute silence around me. Which meant they all stopped talking and I slowly looked up from my shoes and they all were staring at me and everyone had different reactions

Xander and Alex was having a pissed look. Colton , Dylan, Xavier and Noah had a worried look and Lorenzo being Lorenzo had a blank face . Alexa was just bored.

"Are you okay?" colton asked

"Uhm yes" I replied

"we hate lying" Alex groaned

I can't even understand him like one minute he will be smiling at me and the next moment he will be dragging me.

"I-i am-m no-t ly-i-n-g" I stuttered. I was scared of them.

"Can you stop stuttering and not create a drama here" Xander yelled

I felt teared welping in my eyes but I didn't let it come Out "I'm sor-ry" I said looking down.

Lorenzo was about to say something when the waiter entered with the food and placed it on the table and everyone started taking and laughing again like nothing happened and I was thankful for that.

Alexa was telling everyone about how good her day was at school and how she used to prank and get into trouble in her old school and Lorenzo gave her a glare when she said she used to get in trouble and everyone laughed even alexa. But me being me had a lil smile on face.

Then Noah started telling how he trouble the older brothers and then get punished from them and Xavier Remembering embarassing moments of his brothers.

The dinner was good and everyone had fun even me. Although I didn't said a word I was enjoying listening to my siblings .

The dinner was over and now it was time for dessert and this time Dylan ordered for me and I said a small thank you to him. I wanted to go to the washroom and I have to ask them first .

"Uhm, can I quickly go to the restroom" I asked looking at Lorenzo.

"let someone acompany you" he replied

"no, it's okay. I can go alone. They all are having fun I don't want to disturb" and he nodded and he told me the directions.

I quickly got up from my seat and went to the directions Lorenzo told me and it was a lil far from where we sat. But I quickly reached there and did my business.

After doing my business I was going through the passage where my brothers were and I felt someone grabbing my hand. I turned around to see a guy who was I guess in his 20's.
He was really muscular and tall and I was like a ant in front of me.

He grabbed my wrist and pushed me towards the wall and was so close to me. "let me go" I said . I was scared but I can't cry in front of him

"I will baby girl, after I finish ducking you" he replied and smirked.

"let me go now" I said again and tried myself to free myself from his grip but he was to strong.

He slowly came more closer and started kissing on my neck and I tried pushing him behind but it was of no help. I was screaming but the walls were sound proof. 

I was crying and trying and trying to. Push him away. His weight was on me and he was really heavy. But then I felt light and I opened my eyes to see my brother. I was never so happy after seeing him.

He took that guy of me and punched him In his face which made him fall down and that he started kicking him and throwing punch all over his face and Body and the guy passed out that's when he stopped.

He was none other than Xander.
Once he got up from the guy. I ran into his arms and hugged him and cried. And to my surprise he hugged me back and was saying good words in my ears. And i felt comforted.