꧁ 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛: 𝙱𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙸𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚍𝚞𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜 𝙼𝚊𝚍𝚎 𝙸𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 ꧂

Rewritten ✔️

꧁ 𝟹𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝙿𝙾𝚅 ꧂

WHEN SKYLER WOKE UP IN HER CHILDHOOD BEDROOM,
once again having to remind herself why she was here, she thought back to yesterday and knew she had a long day ahead of her.

She sighed as she tore off her covers and swung her legs over the side of her bed, she didn't dare look around the room, instead, she went into her closet which she had finally unpacked her clothes into, and grabbed her outfit for the day. She went into the bathroom and quickly changed into the white crewneck cable knit sweater, black jeans with rips on the knees, black high-top converse with gray socks, and last but certainly not least, her cropped leather jacket that tied the whole look together.

Now that Skyler was dressed, she went downstairs and grabbed a blood bag, made a cup of coffee which she promptly added the blood to. She threw away the bag before grabbing a spoon and stirring her coffee. She walked into the living room still stirring her coffee casually only to stop abruptly upon seeing Katherine's doppelganger, her brothers, and their little friends, based on the stories she had heard, she deemed the little group her brothers were apart of as The Scooby Gang.

She hadn't expected them to be here so early but she didn't show this as she rolled her eyes and sat down on the only empty chair left. "So what's with the party?" She asked with a smirk.

"Who is she?" Blue eyes asked tensing as he looked between her and her brothers, "Is she a vampire?"

Skyler rolled her eyes, she had a feeling she'd be doing a lot of that with them around. "No, I'm a unicorn." She said in a monotone before she scoffed, "Of course I'm a vampire." Blue eyes glared at her and so did Stefan however Damon just laughed.

"She is Skyler Salvatore," Damon smirked, "my sister--"

Damon was cut off by a brown-skinned witch who Skyler immediately recognized as a Bennet. "That's not surprising."

Damon rolled his eyes, used to the witch, and continued, "and Stefan's sister."

The doppelganger took a step forward making Skyler hold back a groan, watching the brunette closely. "I can see how she's Damon's sister, but how is she Stefan's twin?" She questioned as she looked Skyler up and down.

Skyler glared at her as she spoke as if she was talking to a child, "Well you see when two people love each other or at least pretend to, they do it and we were born on the same day, only fifteen minutes apart making us twins." Settling back into her chair, Skyler smirked, glancing at her brothers, "I'm sure you know the rest."

"Skyler..." Stefan said in warning as he sent his twin a soft glare.

"Yeah, yeah, be nice, blah, blah, be more like you." Skyler said in a bored tone making Stefan roll his eyes.

"Anyway," Damon spoke, changing the subject, "blue-eyed blondie is Matt, blondie new vamp is Caroline, Katherine's doppelganger here is Elena, that's Elena's brother/cousin Jeremy, Alaric, Bonnie Bennet, and the werewolf is Tyler." Damon pointed each of them out to his sister.

Skyler nodded, not acknowledging the group as she turned to Damon in question, "How did you know what I called them in my head?" She pouted as Damon chuckled.