35||Dark||

Pls read along with this song. It sounds good!!

:)

My head sunk deeper into the warmth of his neck. The best thing about Tom was that he had this enchanting sweet scent from him which reminded me of chocolate chips. His chest vibrated from his laughter. 

"What's wrong now?" He asked. His hands began stroking my hair calming me a bit. I decided that after biology, which we had recess, I wanted to spend my time with Tom. I feel we've been drifting away ever since and I didn't like that. We were all alone in class, cuddling like we were partners. Momma would have told me that this was intimate but I didn't turn my ear to that. I needed his cuddle. 

"You smell like chocolate chips." I breathe out. He laughed once again shooking me from his laugh creating a smile on my face. 

"Eat me then." He muttered. I slapped his hard chest playfully and pouted, his jokes were always cheesy. 

"How was your biology test?" He asked me. I sighed unto his neck. A small groan left his lips and I looked up to him to meet his hazel eyes. 

"What's wrong?" I asked, confusion settling in me. His eyes were dark when I look into them. His small pink lips curled up into a small frown.

"Nothing. I just had a scratch there" He told. I sighed internally and relaxed into his arms further. His bulky arms were wrapped around my waist protectively.

"I'm sorry," I whispered. He hummed and went back to stroking my hair. My eyes shutters and opened back tiredly. I was sleepy but although, it felt a little wrong to sleep in his hands. First, don't get me wrong. I love his sweet, relaxing hair massage but I felt uncomfortable sleeping in a male's hands. 

"You look sleepy." He commented. I yawned and closed my mouth sleepily. 

"I know."

__

3rd P.O.V

Ariana held her books cautiously in her hands when she got outside the murky road. It recently just rained the grounds were all muddy and filthy. She tips her head to the side of her mom's car and breathed. Her mom was out of town and she was the only one at home, alone. 

She thought it was scary to leave all alone but all thanks to her phone and her brother, she was safe. She gazed into the sky, querying. Her brother had gone out before she arrived and she had to come home with the help of Tom. She was grateful for having him as her supporter and buddy. 

Liam had been acting strangely lately since he got out from Troy's house and the scary part was how cold he was to her. He didn't talk to her or even their mother. He was distant and all alone locked up in his room. It was like Troy had created another opposite version of her loving brother and she wonders if he'd get him back. 

A small black car passed her front and her head bent down to peek at who it was. She couldn't make out who it was but the car looked a lot familiar to the one she saw at school today. Her lips were being chewed when she saw the car park by next to her house. With anticipation, she went closer to the black car, well enough to see the driver. 

It was a tanned man. He looked old and maybe in his early 60's. Her small nose scrunched up in disgust when she spotted the old man puffing out a cigar. He looked handsome for his age but something mysterious was held with his aura. He wore all his outfits in black. Everything about him. 

He slowly opened the car and that's when Ariana went back to her hiding spot. She was a little scared but glad she wasn't caught. She trekked back home and sat down on her porch reading one of her favourite books.

Chasing Red. 

She lowered her head deeper as her heart grew heavier and heavier. The old man was staring right at her. She could feel his gaze and heavy stare. She felt weak in an instant. She pulled out her phone and began playing with it trying to distract herself but she failed.

The man was walking straight towards her. Every step was dangerous. She jumped to her feet and looked at him in his eyes. He was smiling. A friendly smile instead. She was relieved a bit but that didn't stop the worry she had. 

Her hands grew perspiring when the old man stopped right in front of her. He held his hands for her to shake but she just stared at it. Even if she could call her brother for help, he wouldn't answer her or hear her. He was stuck in his deepest nightmare no one could save him from. 

"How cute of you to stalk me and pretend you didn't." He laughed out. The smell of cigars seeped out of his chapped lips. She gulped feeling the air thickening. 

"Y-you saw m-me?" She shuttered feeling embarrassed. Her cheeks were red and she couldn't hide them from the man. 

He nodded, "Yup! I did. May I know who you are?" He asked with a bit of an accent leaking out. It was an accent from Indian.

"N-no." She muttered playing with a loose thread from her cloth. She was talking to a creepy old man. A stranger in fact. 

"That's alright. I know you, anyways. No explanations needed." He smiled. A crook smile. His teeth looked cracked and rotten. She felt disgusted. He could be a serial killer, who knows?

"Nice to m-meet you. Goodnight." She said her eyes dancing with nervousness. No reply from the man, she spun around to go inside but the sound of a bullet stooped her in the track. 

As slowly as you can think, she fell to the floor, bleeding. 

~

VERY SCARY!! I know right! Who do you think the man is? 

Is Ariana dead? 

Do you like the chapter?

Cliff hanger! I love them!!

See u in the next chapter!

Okay....No Adrian in here but...well..wait and watch!!:)

Happy Valentine's Day EVERYONE!!! I love you all so much!!

What is ur plan for Val?? Or who is ur val?