Chapter 52

YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING🥺

In case nobody told you this today;
You're doing great, you look amazing, and nice butt😚

AUTHOR'S POV:

Taehyung had stopped looking at y/n and Jimin from the moment they made up, his eyes were now glued to Jungkook's head where little snowflakes were falling.

"Jungkookah" he said in a low voice.

Jungkook turned his head in his direction, "yes hyungie?"

"Oh my god are you crying?" he asked.

"I'm just- I'm so happy hyung" he hugged Taehyung.

Taehyung hugged him back, "me too Jungkook, I'm very happy too"

"I just hope they get back together and stay happily ever after." he broke the hug and looked into the elder's eyes, "how amazing would that be?"

Taehyung was just smiling looking at Jungkook get all excited, his hands around Jungkook's waist, when a pretty little snowflake landed on Taehyung's nose.

Jungkook giggled, "how cute" he said and picked it up, "I didn't even realize it started snowing."

"Jungkook" Taehyung said, "it's snowing"

"Yeah, it's beautiful isn't it?" He looked around him.

"Jungkook?" Taehyung was looking at him.

"Hmm?"

"Can I kiss you?" He asked.

Jungkook looked at him with very wide eyes, his face turning beet red and completely unable to form words or do anything.

But Taehyung didn't seem to care, he didn't even wait for Jungkook to say anything, just crashed his lips on Jungkook's and smiled when Jungkook kissed him back.

That was when Yeontan started barking, too oblivious to the fact that his dad was finally scoring his man.

"What's wrong with him?" Jimin asked, amused by Yeontan's sudden desire to get off Jimin's lap and run.

He laid Yeontan down, held his leash and followed him.
Yeontan led him behind the closest bush and stopped barking.

"Oh my god, y/n come here- finally-" Jimin started.

Taehyung kept a hand on Jimin's mouth, broke the kiss and said,"nobody is interrupting me again" and continued kissing Jungkook who was smiling like a lunatic, utterly ecstatic.

"Jimin- stop gaping at them" y/n came by and grabbed Jimin by his collar and dragged him, "come here"

"Can you believe this? They've been spying on us" he said.

"Yes I can.. you yourself said that they're my bodyguards.. can't believe I have the most expensive bodyguards" she said, "but OH MY GOD!! They're finally kissing" she pouted, "I'm so happy for them"

"It took them long enough" Jimin said.

"This was the reason I left Taehyung's apartment you know? So he could ask Jungkook out.. because kookie would never have the guts" she said.

Jimin's hand went up to y/n 's hair and she froze, but then it immediately came down as he removed a snowflake, "your hair would be full of snow in no time" he smiled.

She let out a shaky breath, "yours too" and smiled.

"Yes now" Taehyung came behind Jimin, "what do you want?"

"Are you guys done?" Y/n smirked looking at Jungkook who was still very red.

"Well, this asshole decided to butt in" Taehyung complained, looking at Jimin.

"It was Yeontan-"

"Shut up, my baby is not at fault" Taehyung picked up Yeontan and kissed his head.

"So... are you two boyfriends now?" Y/n asked, clapping her hands excitedly.

"Not yet" Jungkook said earning a confused expression from Taehyung, "he has to woo me" he said.

"Excuse me? Aren't you already woo-ed?" Taehyung asked.

"You haven't even asked me out" Jungkook said.

"Fine" Taehyung said, "Jeon Jungkook, would you like to go out on a date with me?" He asked.

Jungkook giggled, "I thought you'd never ask" and kissed Taehyung's nose. Taehyung blushed, his cheeks pink.

Y/n was looking at both of them adoringly while Jimin was looking at y/n adoringly.

"Okay but how long have you two been spying on us?" Jimin asked.

"Not very long" Taehyung said.

"Okay forget that- are you two gonna date again? Will you kiss now?" Jungkook asked excitedly.

Jimin looked at y/n, "no Jungkook" he said, "we're starting over."

Y/n smiled at Jimin, "we're gonna get to know each other again."

"Well, that's a good start" Taehyung said, "I'm happy you sorted everything" he smiled his classic boxy smile.

"Oh my god, I will cry again." Jungkook fanned his face, "don't cry Jungkookie" he told himself.

Taehyung kept an arm around Jungkook's shoulder, "don't cry 'soon to be boyfriend'" he said.

"Oh come on" Jungkook pushed Taehyung and giggled.

"Thank god everyone decided to leave as soon as it started snowing" Taehyung said.

"Yeah or we would've already been trending on Twitter" Jimin said.

"Oh we shouldn't let that happen again" Jungkook said.

"Okay screw Twitter" y/n said, "I don't give a shit.. I'm not doing anything wrong.. I'm just friends with you guys."

"I'm sorry? Who are you?" Jimin asked.

"Did you get hit your head somewhere ?" She asked.

"Y/n" Jimin whined, "play along.. we're starting again.. did you forget?"

"Oh. Oh right.." she smiled, "Hi, I'm y/n L/n" she put a hand forward for Jimin to shake.

He held her hand tightly, "you can call me M" and smiled widely.

She giggled, "nice to meet you M"

I'm not writing a goodbye message just yet.. but yea, this book does end here... oh my god I'm so emotional rn..😭😭😭😭
I would be writing the epilogue chapters as discussed before... that's what the majority wants (including me) but if you wish to stop reading here, you may🥰🥰😭😭😭

You've been the best readers ever.. I love you guys so much.. I can't believe 'Serendipity?' And 'Promise?' Got soooo much love and support.. it literally started out as one of the fake scenarios I create in my head before going to sleep and then continue in the shower the next day... but I'm so happy that you guys liked it. My love children with Park Jimin turned out to be successful. Very thankful to all of those who read it!!! 😚🥰😚🥺😭❤️🥳😢😩🤗

Have a great day!

Once again, I love you all❤️