Chapter 3

Octavia's P.O.V.

I laid in the jacuzzi with my wine glass and music blarring so I wouldn't hear Tani's loud screams. It really irked me in some instances that I haven't had sex in a while.

The last time I got down was years ago and after HE, who shall not be named, left without even saying goodbye and took a little of my heart with him.

I raised the glass to my lips, taking a sip and putting it back down.

After a few hours I got out and got dress, making my way to the kitchen.

A note was on the fridge

List of things to be done tommorrow:
           Addopt
         Go to a ball
        Feed the homeless

It was late in the afternoon and I was bored out of my mind, LITTERALLY. I decided to text my bestfiend.

   'Hey, wanna go to a party tomorrow night ?'

I waited a few minutes before she replied

'Hell, yeah I'm finna come over tomorrow then.'

I didn't bother replying because she acted like she wasn't always in my place, in my face.

Next Day

Mr and Mrs Sanchez told my sister and I that we would be leaving today. We would go get our brother and then feed a few persons before coming home.

I got ready and sat in the back of the car. My mother had already bought him his phone and other things she thought he would like.

When me got to the adoption centre, the mother's who worked there told us who we could adopt.

"Hello," A shy little boy said, we weren't judging but with our lives somebody shy wouldn't be the best option.

The second persons came out who we actually loved from the jump.

"I'm Caleb, I think you guys would be a great family," He then came up close to us. "Y'all look like a gang," He said making us laugh.

"How old are you ?" I asked stepping forword to him. He didn't back down or loose eye contact and kept his answer simple.

"16,". That's how we are driving back home but we had to make a stop at the food pallor to give the people, with our brother Caleb Sanchez.

" Ok we are going to have a ball tonight were you have to watch your head," Tani told him as we enterd the house.

"Don't trust any one and keep your guard up always," I said "You're free to do whatever you want but I love you already and want to keep you alive as long as posssible,".

" Don't loose guard, don't trust, keep safe," He said out loud "Ight gotchu,' I smiled and gave him a hug.

"I like your style of fashion, you can go ahead a choose your clothing for the event,' I told him and he left us to do so.

The door bell rang and I went to open it, I came face to face with my bestfriend.

She had some shopping bags in her hand and we decided to go get ready.

I had curled my jet black hair and was currently doing my makeup.

I had on a Emerald green strappy Satin cowl midi dress with a black plain heel.

Mia, My bestfriend had on a purple dress, it was off shoulder, high, low, cocktail with nude heals. She had her hair in a messy bun and makeup on.

Tania had on a peach blazer dress with a nude high heeled shoe and her hair was comb down to her mid back. She ended it with a fierce makeup look making her eyes dialating.

We went downstair and Mia went to chat with my parents, while I waited for Caleb to come.

I waited for a few minutes, then I saw him.

My eyes almost poped out of socket, he had on a grey pants that fitted him well with a white dress shirt and a blue blazzer jacket and white a nike shoe. He had his hair curled and had on a rolex watch.

"And they say females take long to get ready," I said laughing at his expression. I know he expected me to tell him he looked nice and he truly did.

"MOM! DAD! , come and look at your son," I shouted throughout the house thanking everything good that my house was soundproof to the outside world.

Octaina and Chad came down from upstair. I didn't even realize that she had moved. Mia and my parents came in the living room and took a full look at Caleb.

"Who's that ?" Mia breath looking at Caleb and smiling at him.

"Young," I answer "-you better leave my baby brother alone," I told her, if y'all haven't figured, Mia is a heartbreaker and she was not about to play with Caleb's heart. I won't have it.

"It's getting late, We should go" Chad said leading Octaina to the door.

"I'm driving," I said walking outside.

Going overboard wasn't the plan for tonight, well for me. Bloody Mary was about to start and I was feel irritation etching to come out.

I took the Jeep, I saw Caleb and Mia walking behind me and entering the car. They both went to the back and I rolled my eyes.

Mom and dad had their own vehicle and so did Tania and Chad.

After driving behind the parents for about 30 minutes with music blarring in the car, we pulled up to the event.

I parked moments after and we got out.

My parents held the attention of everyone and smiled sweetly walking to the front.

My took the mic and I turned to Tania, "I'm going to take a drink and find a seat,".

Persons greeted each other, some chatted among themselves and other looked tired, I was one of the tired ones.

" Hey, are you ok ?" I looked up seeing Caleb standing over me.

"Yeah, I'm ok, usually you watch your back at places like these, " I told him and he pulled a chair beside me.

"Half of the persons here hate somebody, usually there's a attact but maybe you're a good luck," I said smiling at him.

We talked a little more and I learned alot about him and his pass family. I reassured him that he'll be safe and we hugged.

"Dinner is going to be served," Somebody spoke in one of the speakers and everyone sat down.

"Don't eat or drink anything here," I said to Caleb "the food might look nice but it may not be clean,".

" We ordered food back at home, you'll get whatever you want," I told him and he nod.

He has a lot to learn about our lifes and I can't wait.

After a while the party was back on and they had a special guest coming but I started to fell sick and told mom and dad that I wanted to leave.

Mia, Mom and Dad left with me, I had Mia driving us back and They stopped and order food.

5 large boxes of pizza, I had gotten Chinese for my self and Caleb. Mia order chicken, barbeque and spicy wings and a big bottle of water and I large coke.

I fell asleep right after.

"Via," I heard Mia calling and I could feel her shaking me. I was a light sleeper.

"I'm up," I said.

We got out the vehicle and carry whatever food she gave me into the house.

We changed and washed our makeup off and washed our hands.

My stomach growled.

I digged into the food with a smile.