Firefighter

So here is another one. I hope you enjoy it. Stay safe!! this was requested by GT_713

Writing this  reminded me of this video😂 (When she put the potato peels in the water 😅😂😂)

Third POV

It was supposed to be a fun Instagram live. Hailee wanted to try to make some Lasagna. She knew she wasn't a pro in cooking so she thought a Lasagna was easy enough for her skills. She bought the ingredients and prepared everything to make sure it would taste well. She had done everything like the recipe had said. „I think I'm ready. I'm going to put that in the oven" she said into her phone screen. She put the casserole in the pre heated oven and sighed gratefully that everything went well so far. She turned around talking to her fans to pass time.
„Girl, did you set a timer", she read a comment out loud. „What tim- oh shit", she said realizing she forgot her Lasagna. To her luck she heard the fire alarm going off. „Fuck! Shit, sorry for the language! Kids, don't listen", she yelled to her fans online while she tried saving what was left from her dish. Smoke was coming out of the oven so she ran to the window opening it to let fresh air in her apartment. She grabbed the pot holders taking the Lasagna out. She looked at her dish. She grimaced. „Dang, that really didn't went well, guys", she mumbled. She grabbed her phone. „Uhm, as you can see I'm a professional chef", she joked showing her burned black Lasagna. Comments with laughing emojis were seen on the screen. „At least y'all are having fun", she sighed kind of disappointed at herself for forgetting the timer. A loud knock on the door brought her out of her thoughts. „Hold on, guys", she talked setting her phone down. „LA Fire Department! Ma'am, please open the door", she heard a female voice yell. Her eyes widened. She totally failed to remember that the fire alarm was sent to the Fire Department. She hurried to the door opening it. She was met with the most gorgeous woman in her life. „Yes", Hailee mumbled checking out the woman in her attire in front of her. „We saw your alarm going of. Everything's alright", she asked trying to look into Hailee's apartment for any sign of fire. „I smell smoke. Is here a fire, Ma'am", the fire fighter asked. „N-no! I-I... uh I tried to make Lasagna and I forgot to set a timer. And well you know it burned and the alarm went off", Hailee explained stumbling over her own words from embarrassment and her being a little intimidated by the beautiful fire fighter outside of her door. The woman nodded. „I still need to make sure everything is alright. You know... rules and safety", she told Hailee. The brunette just nodded and stepped aside. The fire fighter entered her apartment and went straight to the kitchen. She inspected the burned dish hiding a smile. „Uhm... I'm very sorry for the inconvenience. I was just trying to cook. I'm not good at it but I thought, hey maybe this time it will work", she rambled to the fire fighter to make sure the woman wouldn't think she was stupid for not being able to cook. „Well, at least you're alright and nothing was set on fire", the fire fighter told her. Hailee smiled a little. „Lieutenant Y/Lastname, everything alright in here", a male voice asked and another fire fighter came in Hailee's apartment. He appeared in the kitchen. He looked a little younger maybe a newbie. „Oh dang, is that Lasagna", he asked pointing at the dish on Hailee's oven. Hailee heard the woman clearing her throat to signaling him to shut up but he didn't get it. „Well, looks a little burned", the newbie told her grinning. „Owen, how about you wait in the truck filling out the paperwork", the female told him. „But Lieutenant, I just got here and this is my first...", he started but stopped once the woman pointed at the door. He sighed walking out with his head hanging low. „Very sorry for Owen. He is new and does not know when to stop talking", the beautiful woman said to Hailee. „It's fine. He is kind of right", Hailee dismissively replied. „ Just a little", she heard the female fire fighter mumble. Hailee cracked a smile. „Well, now that I know you are fine. I need to leave", the woman said and Hailee's smile dropped not wanting her to go. She saw her leaving. „Sorry", she yelled and the beautiful woman stopped turning around on her heels. „Yes Ma'am", she asked fully making eye contact. The air in Hailee's lungs got knocked out. „Hailee", she just said. The fire fighter looked a little confused. „My name! My name is Hailee. You don't have to call me Ma'am", Hailee explained. The woman nodded smiling. „Ok Hailee! What can I do for you", the fire fighter questioned. „I just wanted to ask if you want to go out sometimes", Hailee asked unsure. The fire fighter looked a little taken back. „It's not because you saved me, well you just made sure I was fine. There was no saving. I can look out for myself, not that you doubted that. I just find you extremely beautiful and I was just wondering but I get it you probably get asked that question a lot of times. It was stupid of me. Have a nice day Lieutenant Y/Lastname", Hailee rambled nervously again. „Y/N", the fire fighter told her. „You can call me Y/N", she added. Hailee smiled feeling the heat creep up her face. „And besides your cute rambling I think you are extremely beautiful as well so it is a yes from me", the fire fighter talked. Hailee's eyes widened in surprise. „Really", she asked to make sure. The woman chuckled. „Sure. Just text me whenever", she told the brunette giving her her business card. Hailee took the card. „I will see you, Hailee. Hopefully under different circumstances. But in the meantime please try not to set you or your apartment on fire", Y/N told her smiling. Hailee nodded still feeling a little flustered. „Promise. See you around, Y/N", she talked. The fire fighter waved before heading out. Hailee closed the door grinning to herself. She held the card close to her going back into her kitchen. She wanted to save Y/N's number. Right in that moment she noticed that the Instagram live was still on and everyone saw what happened. She went in front of the screen. „So guys, that wat is it for today! You heard the fire fighters. No more cooking. But thanks to LAFD for coming this quick to help a master chef out. Bye guys, love you. Stay safe! And cook with someone who knows what they are doing", she said before ending the live. She put Y/N's number in her phone. Before she could sent her a text she saw her phone blowing up with messages and headlines about her cooking fail and asking about the mysterious female fire fighter. Hailee smiled a little knowing that Y/N was special and her being proud at herself for actually asking her out.