love bites (requested)

Your eyes fluttered closed as Sofia trailed kisses along your jaw and down to your neck. You tilted your head back to allow her more of your soft skin to kiss. Soft sighs fell from your lips as a blissful feeling came over you and each brush of her lips made you melt.

"I like you waking me up this way." You tried to say, but the words came out as more of a whisper as she sank her teeth gently into your skin, leaving little love bites behind as she kissed all along your skin

You felt her slip her hand under her shirt that you were wearing. Her fingertips moved slowly along your skin, leaving behind a tingle everywhere she touched. Your heart was hammering against your chest from the anticipation you felt while awaiting the next kiss.

"You're so beautiful, baby," she whispered. "So lovely and sweet. I missed you so much while I was away."

"You were gone for not even three weeks." You reminded her with a chuckle, but it turned into a soft sigh as she sank her teeth into your collarbone.

"Three weeks without my girl by my side isn't exactly easy." She whispered as she kissed up to your lips. "I've missed you lots."

She placed a few kisses on your lips and you looped your arms to pull her closer. She's so close to you now that her heart is beating against your chest and you felt it beat a little faster when you let your fingers roam along her skin.

"But now I'm home." She said before she pulled away from your lips. She kissed every inch of your skin, from your neck to your collarbone, to your stomach, then back up to your jaw. "And I plan on loving on you every chance that I get."

With every love bite, every spoken word against your kin, every warm fan of her breath on your neck, made your heart flutter. It felt like fire in your veins, every brush of her lips against every inch of your skin made you crave each one that followed more than the last.

"Sounds like the perfect way to spend the day, if you ask me." You mumbled and she kissed back up to your lips. She deepened it right away, fingers intertwined with your own.

But you caught her off guard by flipping her over. She was all smiles, gazing into your eyes with her bright ones, and a fond smile on her face.

You leaned in to kiss her lips but you instead unexpectedly pressed your lips to her jaw.

"What are you doing, baby girl?" She asked and you didn't even have to pull away from her jaw to look up at her to know she was smiling and enjoying your libidinous kisses.

"You had time to love on me and give me all the love bites you wanted. Now it's my turn to do the same to you."

Her breath hitched and she laced her fingers in your hair.

She was already looking forward to every second by your side, especially if this is how the day will be spent.