Don't move | Xiao x GN!reader

I got Xiao and I just wanted Chongyun pls help

Warning: aggressive snuggles 😩😩
_____________________________

You woke up in bed, and flipped over to the other side, expecting to see Xiao, you're lovely boyfriend there. But alas, he was nowhere to be found. You sighed, and started to lean up to get out of bed, before the familiar green haired comes into the room.
"Oh, I was called about something from the adepti, nothing big, good morning."
You lay back down, now having an excuse to stay in bed. He looked over at you, "do you want food?" You shook your head and scooted over to the other side, patting the spot next to you. He stood there for a second, confused.
"Cmeeerrreee" you said in a groggy voice. He sighed and sat his stuff down on a dresser nearby. He sat down on the bed and watched you lay there with your eyes closed. He started playing with your hair, and slowly laid down after that. You felt him move the bed and rolled over to get closer to him. You laid on his left arm, and he played with you hair while staring blankly at the ceiling, thinking about who knows what. A while after, you glanced over and saw him laying there with his eyes closed, no longer playing with your hair. You slowly got up from the bed and placed the blanket on top of him. You got changed and went to the kitchen to get yourself a snack. It was around 11am, a while later than your normally wake up. You had planned to go see some of the Xiao lanterns that day, but didn't know if Xiao wanted to go. You figured that you could convince him to go by making him some Almond Tofu, his oh so favorite dish. After clattering around in the kitchen for a bit, you finished it, and set up the meal on the dining table. You walked back over to the sleepy man, and sat next to his legs. He soon woke up from the movement and looked at you there. He went to go sit up but you pushed him back down, "if you get up too quickly, you'll get a headache" you told him in a soft voice. He later there for a bit longer, then slowly got up and sat next to you.
"How long was I asleep for?" He asks you, sitting in head on your shoulder.
"Not too long, about and hour and a half" you said, leaning your head on his. He sighed once more, and got up. He turned around and looked at you, "you're not in your usual outfit. How come you're dressed up?" He noticed. You had put on (outfit of choice) to go to the lanterns later, but still didn't know quite how to ask him. You looked down, then looked back up and smiled. "Do you mind accompanying me to the Xiao lanterns.. they're so pretty." You asked him. He looked out the window and thought about it for a second.
"Sure, whats the worst that could happen." You smile and drag him over to the kitchen.
"Well then I guess we have no use for this then" you grab the plate of Almond Tofu and walk over to the trash can.
"W-Wait! You're not planning to throw a perfectly good plate of food just because I already agreed? Your food is really good... I wouldn't mind eating it, you know.." his words trail off after listening to what he just said. He put his hand over his mouth to cover a small blush that erupted and went over to you.
"Obviously I was gonna let you have it, silly" you hand the plate to him and go sit down at the table to eat with him. He finished quickly and sets the plate in the sink.
"We're not too far from Liyue Harbor, but we should probably leave soon if we want to get there before it's busy." He said, going back down to the bedroom to grab his things. You agree and grab a bag which had everything to u need in it.
After arriving there, you look up and see the thousands of lanterns fill the sky. As you looked at each and every one of them, you wondered what people's wishes were, what they put into their lanterns. You and Xiao both go sit by the docks, legs hanging over the water. He looks over at you and gives you a lil smooch.
"W-what was that for! Very uncalled" you say, obviously flustered. He sat back, now flustered too, "I, you- I just wanted too.. you are my partner after all.." he says, looking away from you. You grab his face and pull it over so it's inches away from yours. "Your eyes are so pretty, you know?" You say, making direct eye contact. He sits there, putting the weight of his head in your hands before you quickly boop him on the nose and lean back. You look up again and lean towards the ocean this time. You look down into the water, seeing a couple of fish and other things. Suddenly you feel a slight push on your back, plunging you in. You swim back up for air, "HEY! YOU JERK! Help me out of here!!" You yell at Xiao, who is currently stifling back a lot of laughter. He doesn't help you, so you drag his leg and pull him into the water too. This caught him off guard and now he was the one yelling,
"Hey!! What was that for?" He said in between laughs. You giggle and both swim over to the side of the mountain Liyue was built on. After reaching the sand, you smack him playfully and he leans into you, "oh no! Whatever shall we do now that we're soaked" he says dramatically. You giggle and push him off you, he then quickly grabs you and says sternly, "you're not actually mad at me right? I'm sorry.." he states.
"Oh no! How could I ever be?" You say giving him a hug.
"Thats good to hear"
_____________________________

Ugh I have a love hate relationship with this chapter, idk if I like it or not