The Dinner Party

~Flashback~

I was helping my mother prepare dinner for the two of us when I heard the pained scream of no one other than Niklaus Mikaelson. I looked at my mother apologetically before running out of our small house straight to where I thought I heard Niklaus. My eyes first landed on Henrik, the youngest Mikaelson laying lifeless on the ground. He had a massive, deep cut across his chest and dried blood under his nose. His clothes were drenched in blood from his injuries. Next to him, I recognised Niklaus sitting on the ground, his chin resting on his knees as his arms were wrapped around his legs, holding them close to his chest. Esther came running, kneeling next to her youngest son.

"No. No. What happened?"

"T-The wolves." Niklaus admitted what had happened to his baby brother.

Half of the village has now gathered around the young boy, staring in fear as to what tragedy has fell upon him. Elijah came sprinting and barely stopping himself when his eyes fell upon his dead brother. I then noticed my best friend, Rebekah barely standing trying so hard to control her emotions. I ran over to her, immediately engulfing her in a comforting hug. She wrapped her arms around me and sobbed into my shoulder knowing she won't ever be able to see her innocent brother again.

-

-

"Dinner party at mine. Be here in an hour."

"Damon, what are you-" I tried but got cut off by Damon hanging up.

I sighed before getting ready for the dinner party. I decided to wear a white long sleeved top, some black ripped jeans and black heals before leaving to go to Damon's.

 I decided to wear a white long sleeved top, some black ripped jeans and black heals before leaving to go to Damon's

-

-

I met Damon in the library where he looked like he was preparing something.

"What you doing?" I asked.

He picked up a small bottle of ashes and a dagger, showing it to me. I raised an eyebrow waiting for him to explain what this is.

"This B, is a dagger and ashes from a white oak tree which can kill an original."

I internally panicked but made sure I didn't show my true emotions publicly. My boyfriend was holding a weapon that could possibly leave me daggered for eternity and he doesn't even know, none of them know. 

"You want to kill Elijah? That's the point of this dinner party?" I questioned, trying to keep a straight face.

"Yep." He said, popping the 'p'.

I know they feel threatened by Elijah but he's seriously not as bad as they think he is. We were friends back in the 15th century, he was one of the closest people I had so I can't say I'm liking this plan. I mean, it's not like it will actually kill him but I feel like being daggered doesn't feel good either.