Selfish

Sapnap wakes up and sees that Karl was gone, Sapnap slowly gets up from his bed and tries to find Karl. Sapnap finally found Karl in the kitchen making breakfast, Sapnap thought it was a good idea to scare Karl since Karl didn't notice Sapnap was up yet.

"Hi, Karl" Sapnap whispers into Karl's ear, "WHAT THE HONK, YOU SCARED ME!" Karl turns around to face Sapnap. "That was the whole point of me sneaking up on you" Sapnap laughs, "Whatever, no breakfast for you then" Karl rolls his eyes. "WAIT NOO, I'M SORRYYY" Sapnap whines, "It's too late, to apologize!" Karl giggles.

After Karl and Sapnap finished eating breakfast they both thought of something to do, "I was supposed to be in a MrBeast video today, but I cancelled those plans" Karl says, "wait, why!?" Sapnap looks confused, "because I wanted to hangout with you today" Karl whines. "You didn't have to cancel plans with MrBeast for me" Sapnap says, "Okay, I'll reschedule them then" Karl gets up to grab his phone. Sapnap wanted to grab Karl's hand and pull him back to the couch and tell him to stay, but instead Sapnap let Karl reschedule plans with MrBeast.

I don't want him to leave me, but I'll feel selfish if I keep him all to myself. How long does a MrBeast video even take to make, I've watched a couple of their videos, it looks like some of them take all day. I really hope it's not a 24 hour challenge, I wouldn't get to see Karl for the whole day. I shouldn't have told Karl to reschedule it.

"Karl" Sapnap murmured, "yeah?" Karl lifts up his head to look at Sapnap. "What challenge are you recording with MrBeast?" Sapnap asks, "I'm not sure, he won't tell us what we are doing until we get there, he wants to keep it a secret" Karl replies. "Oh" Sapnap heart sinks, he made a mistake telling Karl to reschedule. "Are you sure that you want me to reschedule?" Karl looks back down at his phone, Sapnap takes a few seconds to respond, "Y-yeah" Sapnap didn't want Karl to leave him alone. "That answer didn't seem like you were sure" Karl looks back at Sapnap, Sapnap stays quiet. "I can stay here if you want" Karl puts his phone down, Sapnap finally talks "I don't want you to feel like you have to stay here though" "I don't mind staying here with you, it was my original plan anyway" Karl reassures Sapnap. "Are you sure" Sapnap looks down at his hands, "of course" Karl smiles and hugs Sapnap. Sapnap was shocked that Karl hugged him, but he hugged Karl back after a few seconds. Karl decided to stay with Sapnap, instead of filming a MrBeast video.

____________

"Sapnap, I'm going to stream, so if you need anything just knock on my room door" Karl heads to his room, after Karl said that Sapnap remembered that nobody knew Karl and him met up. Sapnap decided to watch Karl's stream for a while, he got up from the couch and went over to Karl's room and knocked on the door. "One second chat" Sapnap hears Karl say, "Hi" Karl says opening the door, "Hi, I just remembered that nobody knows we met up yet" Sapnap says. Karl's face lit up and he grabs Sapnap's hand pulling him into his room. "I forgot to mention that me and Sapnap met up" Karl was talking to his chat, Sapnap noticed that Karl was still holding his hand and his heart started beating fast. The chat was freaking out, since they had no idea about this. "How could you forget to mention that you met ME" Sapnap teases, "you forgot to mention that you met ME, as well" Karl rolls his eyes. The chat started going ballistic when they noticed Karl and Sapnap were still holding hands, they also took pictures of it and started posting it on twitter. Karl reads chat and then notices that him and Sapnap are still holding hands. Karl's face goes red and he lets go of Sapnap's hand quickly. Sapnap notices how flustered Karl is, and decides to tease him "oh, did you not tell your chat about us?" "What do you mean?" Karl looks at Sapnap. "That we're dating" Sapnap looks serious, "NO WAIT CHAT HE IS JUST KIDDING!" Karl gets embarrassed. "Yeah, I was just kidding" Sapnap laughs, even though he wished he wasn't kidding. Karl and Sapnap spent the next two hours streaming.

"People are going to think you weren't joking about us dating" Karl says after the stream ended, "I can make a tweet about it, if you're that worried" Sapnap looks at Karl. "No, it's okay, I'll just let them think whatever they want" Karl looks at his hands, Sapnap wanted to tease Karl more, but he didn't want to push him too far. "Karl, why did you get so red earlier when you were holding my hand?" Sapnap teases a little.

___________

Words: 870

Authors note: I'm sorry for the slow updates, I just don't have many ideas and I'm trying to not rush so it will be written better. The art cover is by "DEADNOBLADE" on twitter.