Perfect ~ Ch15

¤ (Y/n)'s Point Of View ¤

"We're back!" Yuuji announced happily as we walked into the dorms. We had just came back from our city adventure after stopping at around 5 cafés and 6 clothing stores. Nobara had chosen all the clothes for me, deciding that black, blue, white and red were the colours that suited me best. Yuuji and Nobara had been so kind as to even pay for all of my spendings today which made me realise that they were true friends.

"I don't care." Megumi replied dryly to Yuuji's announcement. Megumi's door was open and as we walked past we could see that he was laying down in his bed staring at his tv. It was obvious to me that Megumi did not like me at all. Everytime he saw me he either gave me an eye roll or a glare. I wasn't too sure as to what it was that caused his hatred to me but I couldn't bring myself to confront him.

"Omg (Y/n), tomorrow when we come back from the mission I can try all sorts of makeup looks for you! I was thinking maybe a nice cat eye look along with some glitter on your inner corners-" Nobara had constantly been gushing about this make-up look that I didn't really understand but eventually got cut off by Megumi's loud scoff.

The boy launched out of his bed and grabbed Nobara by the wrist and dragged her out into the corridoor. He waited for me and Yuuji to get inside Yuuji's room before speaking to her, making sure I couldn't hear what he was trying say. However without the boy's knowledge, I had softened the blow when Itadori tried to close his bedroom door. This made sure the door didn't close all the way, leaving a space that allowed sound to slightly travel into the room. Without the knowledge of the students, I was able to hear everything they were saying.

Yuuji tried to shake off the tension left in the air from Megumi's clear resentment towards me by filling the 'silence' with the sound of the tv. He switched it on with his remote control and flicked through his options to find the same show he had shown me when he had first shown me what a tv was.

He left me sitting on the edge of my bed (which was actually sopposed to be his but he was too ashamed to say that the one on the floor was actually sopposed to be mine), then went to his bathroom to quickly change into his pyjamas. While he was gone, I paid more attention to what I was actually interested in by becoming as silent as possible to hear even the faintest of whispers.

But it wasn't just the whispers I was listening to...I could feel them...I could feel their guilt along with every other emotion...and I don't know how.

Within the next minute, Yuuji was fully changed and had entered his bedroom once again. The moment he came back in, I unwillingly pried my eyes towards to tv to pay attention to the boy eating what I believe to be called chips and writing in his notebook after secretly looking at a screen that was hidden in his chip bag.

After taking a look at me, Yuuji sat behind me on his bed with his back against the wall as he watched the show with me fora few moments. The mood was cut short as Nobara entered the room with a glum look. A frown on her face and her eyes cast on the floor, unable to look me in the eye.

"Hey--Uhh...I think I'm gonna head to bed now. We have to wake up early for our mission tomorrow without sensei so I'm gonna try and get as much rest as I can." The girl explained in a very downcast voice. She clearly didn't seem happy and only Yuuji didn't understand why. But nethertheless Yuuji nodded at her statement, agreeing that he should probably get some rest too now.

With that, Nobara left the room with a half-hearted wave. The girl then trudged out of the room and closed the door behind her. She hadn't looked me in the eye for the whole time she was in here, clearly no longer knowing how to face me after her talk with Megumi. Yuuji seemed curious as to why her mood had suddenly dropped, probably wondering what in the world he could have told her to make her look and feel like that.