"Neighbors"

Guys, I hate snow. My power went out and now the water in my sink is brown. Now I'm in a car with my family going on a ride and we keep sliding. But everything looks weird and beautiful.
——————————

Sam's POV~
The kids were in their room setting up a bunk bed. I told Tommy that we needed to pick up Walter from a dog daycare but that was a lie. I have arranged some plans and decided to surprise Tommy. "Boys! Come down here!" I yelled at the bottom of the stairs.

Tubbo was first and Tommy following behind. The two stood on top of the stairs with a confused expression. "I'm going to the store and will be back in a hour." I said with a smile. "Ok, bye same." Both of them said at the same time.

It was snowing throughout Texas which is part of History. If I was being honest, living through history is kind of boring. But at least this is a welcome home sign to the boys.

I grabbed my keys and headed out the door already wearing my coat and shoes. The car was warming up for a bit and was a four wheeler so there was no worry in driving through snow. Yet I still needed to drive slow, just because it's a bigger car doesn't mean it will still slide down the road.

I grabbed my phone and put in my first destination, the doggy daycare. Then I put in the destination to Petco (Pet Store) so I could get more dog stuff. Now was my time to go.

With Da Boys~
"TUBZ!!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!" Tommy yelled at the older boy. Tubbo was setting up a shelf while Tom did the bed. But the older decided to install the shelf in a higher place on the wall. But he was too short and almost fell now they are working with each other.
——————————————
Ok I have to go now because I have no power and my sink water is all brown so I need to go buy water bottles!