Ika-1

"Is it all complete?" I ask without expression, while looking at the gun calibers in a Box. Mr. Ghandi nodded, while there was a smirk on his lips. He's the old man, I've been exchanging weapons for a long time.

"We've been in business for a years but you still don't trust me X." Mr. Ghandi laughed sarcastically. I smiled and gestured to hide the guns from my staff behind me. "Hmm. I don't trust anyone, you know that Mr. Ghandi." I seriously said. I crossed my arms while looking at him.

Mr. Ghandi laughed very loudly. Nag lakad sya papalapit sa akin at tinapik ang aking balikat. "Soon you will find a girl that you can trust. Balang araw mag kakaroon kadin ng tiwala, sa isang tao na mamahalin mo ng lubos X, ganyan din ako dati walang tiwala sa kahit sino but one day you will find someone you trust, at sya din ang taong makakasama mo sa habang buhay mong paninirahan dito sa mundo, kahit sabihin mo man na hindi ka mag aasawa hindi natin alam ang takbo ng oras, maybe later, tomorrow or the next day, makikila mo na sya baka nga mamaya pa eh. Makilala mo na yung taong mapag kakatiwalaan mo." Nahihibang na saad ni Mr. Ghandi. Napangiwi ako sa loob loob ko. I just nodded to him.

I know what he say but I don't care. Hindi ko kailangan ng babae sa buhay ko. Alam ko lahat ng babae ay materyal lang na bagay ang gusto sa akin. Ganyan ang ginawa sa akin ng ex ko. She's my college friend and we became a lover. Know she's just a part of my nightmare. A college nightmare. But I can't admit na minahal ko talaga sya.

Fuck. Ayoko nang mag flash back. I-I don't love her....

"Mauna na kami X." Natatawang saad ni Mr. Ghandi nung makita nya siguro akong malalim ng nag iisip. Tinanguan ko lang sya.

I'm sitting on my couch while pouring rum into my glass. I heard the closing of the door. Signaling the exit of Mr. Ghandi. When he came out, my staff also came out with the new weapons that I bought from Mr. Ghanti.

"Fuezca, shall we go now to the Mansion? Or shall we wait you at the bottom of the Hotel?" My staff politely ask me. I shook my head. "Don't wait me, you can go now." Walang ganang saad ko. The staff nodded quickly and closed the door. They left with my weapon's. I'm alone now.

When I was left alone here in the room, I rented. I immediately stood up. I removed my coat before walking in the terrace of this room while holding a glass of rum.

While looking at the view of this Hotel, I accidentally look at the sky. I raised my eyebrows when a meteor passed by. The fuck? Should I wish because I saw a falling star? Natawa ako ng mahina sa sinabi ko sa sarili ko.

Someone told me when I was young, that i should wish when I saw a falling Star. Fuck, I would look like a fool when I do that?

I just sighed before sipping Rum.

Tsk. I have to go to the mansion. I want to catch a traitor. Fuck, why people like to die than serve me honorably. Mas gusto pa nilang mamatay kisa mag silbi sa akin ng marangal. Kaya wala akong pinag kakatiwalaang tao, dahil halos lahat sila ay manggagamit.

When they get what they want, they will left you like withered vegetables.

I was shaken inside me before setting the glass of rum to the side. I took my coat before walking towards the door. When I open the door knob, I was surprised when suddenly a drunk woman appear to my sight. "Fuck!" I was shocked when she suddenly grabbed me.

When I looked at the woman, something stood inside me. Shit, am I confused with the woman in front of me? She's not that pretty. But her face is so unique and natural. Her face has no lipstick, no make up. Almost everything about her is natural unlike the others.