New Beginnings From an Angel Ch.1

⚠️-Sui*iDe, cursing

"Please...don't jump..."

.
-•-
.

Izuku Midoriya.

More commonly known as 'Useless Deku' among his classmates.

Useless,

Pathetic,

Helpless,

Worthless,

Deku.

He should just disappear, no one would notice if he were gone. It would all be over in just a few seconds...

It would all be over.

This kept repeating again and again in his head as the setting sun turned the sky orange and purple. He stared off the ledge, one movement, and he'd be dead.

He'd be gone.

His shoes were off now.

Izuku hesitated, as if he was waiting for someone to save him...maybe a hero, perhaps a teacher...

Just someone.

He shook his head, knowing that wouldn't happen.

Not to someone as worthless as him.

'Sorry, mom....but it's time for me to go....'

Just as he was about to fall off the ledge, a hand gripped his wrist and waits tightly, pulling him back. The embrace of his savior was warm and comforting; he was still alive....?

'I'm alive...I'm alive...'

He cried into their shoulder and clung onto their shirt while they rubbed comforting circles on his back, whispering,

"It's okay now. I've got you."

He only cried more and muttered over and over again, "I'm so sorry, thank you..."

The orange and yellow sky made her so...angelic to him.

He sniffled, "I-I...I'm sorry..."

The girl shook her head, "There's nothing to be sorry for. I'm just glad I got here before anything happened."

Her soft and calm voice soothed him to no end.

He stood up and wiped his tears while hiding his blushing face, "I-I'm-"

"Midoriya, right?" The girl asked softly.

He nodded and continued to cry some more; he didn't think anyone knew his actual name. As he wept, the girl put a hand on his head and held him close to comfort him.

"Would you like me to walk you home?" She asked him, continuing to pat his head.

He blushed profusely with his eyes still teary, "Y-you don't have to if you don't want to..."