The weekend hangout.

George woke up completely draped over Dream. He looked up at the sleeping blonde, tempted to give him a kiss to wake him up from his eternal slumber. But it would be kind of weird to wake up to your friend kissing you claiming they were just copying a Disney movie.

He clicked on his phone and saw that it was five. They were meeting everyone else at twelve that afternoon, so he really didn't have to get up that early. Instead, he laid his head back down on Dream's chest and fell asleep again.

Well, he would have fallen asleep if his door hadn't opened. "Hey, can you make-" his little sister stopped talking upon seeing the two boys in bed. She just stepped out of the room again.

George sighed and snuggled more into Dream. George then realized he was cuddling with Dream and turned to face the wall. His face burned with embarrassment, he had to have fallen asleep like that to wake up in the position. And Dream had to deal with George's tiredness. George had stayed over at Dream's house before, did he do it that time too? He groaned into his hands and started to fall asleep again.

Dream had woken up to the pleasant sight of not being on the floor. He sat up in the bed and saw that George was curled up into a ball against the wall. How George had gotten there was a mystery to Dream but he didn't question it too much. He looked at his phone and saw that it was nine.

He got out of bed and got his clothes, he would have to take a shower that morning too. He really didn't want to wake George up, but he also didn't want to struggle with the foreign shower. In order to not take an hour in the shower, he woke George up.

George woke up easily with only his name being called and he sat straight up. He looked at Dream with eyes that made it look like he had been up for hours.

"Hey, could you show me how to use your shower?" Dream asked. George squinted at Dream and then nodded his head. But he didn't move from his spot on the bed.

"George?" Dream asked. George finally got what Dream was asking for and he got up out of bed with a yawn. He went through his drawers and pulled out his own clothes for the day, along with a two in one shampoo. Dream looked at him confused as to why he needed to take his own shampoo to the bathroom. George just walked passed him out the door. Dream followed as George led him to the bathroom without saying a word.

When George got there, he seemed to have fully woken up. He showed Dream how to use the shower and gave him the shampoo.

"I have to keep my shampoo in my room if I don't want them to waste it." George said. Dream nodded his head and George walked out of the bathroom closing the door behind him. Dream stared at the door for a few more seconds before beginning to actually shower and get ready.

When they were all done it was already eleven, they got all the stuff that they would need: skates, bag, money, ect. Then they headed out to where they were going to meet up with everyone else. Wilbur was already there with Tubbo and Tommy trailing behind him.

"Do you recon there's going to be any women here, Wilbur?" Tommy asked.

"None that would be interested in children, like you." Wilbur replied. Tommy sped to walk backwards in front of Wilbur.

"NOW LISTEN HERE BIG MAN, I AM NOT A CHILD, LOOK!" Tommy yelled as he pulled up his sleeve and flexed his muscle.

"Would a child have muscles like this?" Tommy asked.

Wilbur laughed, "Tommy, there is no 'muscle' there." Tommy looked to his arm and sighed. He looked to Tubbo.

"Well, we all technically have muscle even if it isn't showing." Tubbo said in what Dream thought was an attempt to make Tommy feel better.