Chapter 29

=Alexandra POV=

     I woke up to the sound of a door opening. I opened my eyes and tried to focus on my surroundings. When I did, all I saw was the door and a chair in the middle of the room. The walls were made of brick, and there were no windows. I look down at myself and see I am wearing the same clothes as before. I was laying down on a dirty mattress with my hands tied behind my back.

"Well, look who's awake. How'd you sleep?" a voice said in the corner of the room.

"Can I use the bathroom?" I said, yawning.

"Pfft, that's the first thing you say? Are you aware that you're kidnapped, right?" the person said.

"Yeah, I'm aware, but I need to pee," I said.

"Hold it for a bit; we need to talk," the person said.

"Ugh fuck you," I scoffed and laid back on the wall.

"So why am I here again?"

"Eh Zoey and some other people wanted to get revenge; I don't have anything against you, so don't hate me,"

"Ugh, I can't believe that bitch did this to me," I said and scoffed again.

"And don't worry, I don't hate you, but I'll for sure kill you when I get out of here," I added.

"And what makes you think you will get out of here?" the person said, chuckling.

"Well, I'm Alexandra fucking Daley; I always get out of things," she said.

"You have a big ego, Alex,"

"Hehe, I said that yes, but I don't underestimate my enemies, especially someone who knows me very well," I said, trying to look at the person's face. Their body is big and strong, so I know it's a male.

"Who are you anyway?" I asked.

"Well, you don't need to know that, but since this is the last time you will see me, i guess I can tell you who I am. ", he said, then slowly he came out of the corner where the shadows hid him. And wow, he was gorgeous—blonde long hair that's tied up in a man bun, tan skin, a muscular body, and dark blue eyes.

"I'm Stephan, Zoey's big brother," he said and sat in the chair in front of me. My frown worsened.

"Great, she has a brother," I said and closed my eyes, looking up at the ceiling.

"You know you are gorgeous to be in a gang; shouldn't a girl like you be like a model or something?" he said. I laughed and looked down at him.

"I can say the same thing about you. You are quite gorgeous to be doing all this bullshit," I said and glared at him.

"chill now. I'm doing this for my sister. I never wanted to, but... I own a few things, so I did this to pay her back," he said.

"Well, that is a stupid way to pay her back. And could you tell me why she's doing all of this?"

"You killed our dad," he simply said.

"Uhhh..and who's your dad..." I asked him.

"Salvatore James," he said. Anger builds up in me.

"That bastard deserves to be dead," I said.

"My dad was innocent, and you killed him," a new voice said. I looked behind Stephan and saw Zoey standing near the door. She walked in and closed the door behind her.

"Traitor," I said under my breath, glaring at her.

"You killed the only men that cared about me and Stephan, and I'll make you pay for that," she said, walking up to me and holding my jaw.

I started laughing in her face.

"You don't even know who your father was,"

"Then you know?! He's my father; I grew up with him; I know him better than you do, slut."

"You've changed Zoey."

"Well, everyone changed; take yourself as an example," she said, shoving me to the side and walking back to her brother.

"Why did you kill our father, Alex?" she asked.

"You don't get to call me Alex anymore; you lost the privilege the minute you decided to do this sh*t!""

"Whatever, now tell me why did you kill him!?"

"You want to know why? You want to know how I punched him until he bled? How do I cut his throat open? How did I bang his head multiple times on the wall? How did I shoot that mother fucker until he had a hole opened? Huh!? You want to know how

"SHUT UP!" she said and shot me in the arm. I yelled out and fell onto the mattress. She came towards me and started punching me in the face. It hurt like a bitch, but seeing your best friend do all of this to you hurts more.

Stephan came and took her off me; she kicked me one last time and left the room. Stephan came to my side and tried to touch my face, but I moved away.

"Don't fucking touch me," I said, glaring at him.

"Fine, I was going to help you," he said, moving away.

"What's the point of helping if you said I was going to die?" I said, coughing up blood.

"Well, we need you alive if we want to know why you killed him," he said, walking towards the door.

"Well, you look like you don't care about the reason,'' I said. He stopped walking and turned around.

"I don't; I hate him, so I don't care. "But Zoey wants the reason," he said and walked out. I lay still on the mattress, just watching the door.

"Fuck, I need to pee."

A/N: Hey guys, here's chapter 29. Sorry for making all of you wait. and sorry if this chapter is short and boring, but I promise the next chapters are going to be better.

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed chapter 29!