Chapter 1 - Move Your Body

Mumbai

Kalpi was laughing and having fun with the kids “ Kalpi Didi..Kalpi Didi “ Kira, one of the chawl residents’ daughter called “ yes Kira ? what is it ? “ Kalpi smiled as she bent down to Kira’s height, “ I got this for you “ Kira said shyly and she gave Kalpi a flower, Kalpi smiled and took it “ oh Kira it’s beautiful. But you should not give me this, you should have it. “ Kalpi said as she tucked the flower behind Kira’s ears “ there…a flower this beautiful should be with a girl beautiful as you “ Kalpi said softly and smiled, “ Didi is also beautiful….you will get your flower soon “ Kira said and hugged her, Kalpi smiled, for a girl who is 4 years in age, she was so matured, Kalpi hugged Kira tighter.

“ How have you been Raghav ? “ Vittal said as he sat down, “ miserable “ Raghav said gruffly as he looked at Vittal with hooded eyes, “ How is your dad ? “ Vittal asked, “ dead “ Raghav replied sharply, Vittal was shocked, his friend was dead, “ I hope not murdered “ Vittal said, “ no…dad died of a heart attack 3 years ago “ Raghav said, “ so now you are running the business “ Vittal said and sat back, Raghav nodded, “ so how is a day in the life of a Mafia Boss ? “ Vittal asked, Raghav looked at Vittal and smirked “ interesting “ Raghav said. They sat in comfortable silence for sometime, “ How are you uncle ? “ Raghav asked, “ good….good “ Vittal said as he gave a chough, “ you don’t sound good “ Raghav said, “ I’m fine…just a fog in my throat, that’s all “ Vittal said clearing his throat, “ how is you daughter ?  I heard she finished a studies “ Raghav said, “ yes…just finished, and my mother her dadi is asking her to get married “ Vittal said as he shook his head, “ oh..” Raghav asked, Vittal nodded, “ now that Kalpi has finished her studies, she should get married “ Vittal said, “ and you approve of this ? “ Raghav asked in a tight voice, Vittal shook his head “ no…I don’t. Kalpi should not be forced to get married because of what the society says, it should come from her. I know Kalpi is not the marrying kind…at least not right now “ Vittal smiled, “ let me grab you something to drink, “ Vittal said as he got up and went to the kitchen to fix Raghav and Sammy a drink. Raghav looked around the chawl, there were pictures of Kalpi, Kalpi and her mother, Kalpi and Vittal, and the whole family, Raghav smiled, but there was one picture that caught Raghav’s eye. It was a picture of him and Kalpi as kids, “ lovely picture is in it ? “ Vittal said as he stood beside him, “ you still have it ? “ Raghav asked in shock as he reached out and touched it, Vittal nodded “ Kalpi kept it……” Vittal said smiling. Raghav remembered that day, that time the chawl was owned by the Singhania’s, and Raghav and his parents would always come and visit, even though Raghav’s father was a Mafia Boss, he was still kind, Raghav smiled, he would run around the chawl and play catch with Kalpi, even then Kalpi was beautiful and innocent to him, he love her, he always have and always will love her. But that all changed when Sahil Kapoor killed his mom, from then Raghav could see the change in his dad, he would shout for no reason at people, even to the people he cared about, they stopped visiting the chawl and Raghav grew distant from Kalpi. Now it’s been 10 years, 10 years since that incident, and Raghav would do almost anything to bring Sahil Kappor to his knees. “ Those were the good day “ Vittal said sadly, Raghav nodded.

Just then a knock sounded the door, Vittal went to open it and found one of the residents “ yes, Kala, what’s wrong ? “ Vittal asked, “ my husband is stuck in the spare chawl upstairs and I can’t get him out, please help “ Kala said desperately, Vittal nodded, he put his cup down and rushed out “ Sammy go and see if they need help “ Raghav said, Sammy nodded and rushed out of the chawl, Raghav kept looking at the picture and sighed, he went back to the couch and sat down, he placed the cup down on the table and took out his phone.

After playing with the kids, Kalpi ran upstairs to her chawl, as she was about to go in she heard someone talking on the phone “ Yes…this is Raghav Singhania, is Mr. Barns there “ Raghav said sternly, Kalpi stopped in her tracks and started breathing hard “ Raghav….Raghav Singhania ? yaha ? “ Kalpi thought, suddenly feeling hot, Kalpi started fanning herself and trying to calm down before she could face him. Raghav was looking at his phone when Kalpi walking in slowly, Raghav looked up and got up quickly, Kalpi gave him a shy smile and went to the kitchen, the tension in the chawl was so big that Kalpi almost fainted until Raghav spoke up “ You look different “ Raghav said, Kalpi turned around and faced him “ so do you “ Kalpi said softly, Raghav looked at the picture and looked back at her “ you kept it “ Raghav asked, Kalpi smiled and nodded, “ why ? “ Raghav asked as she came closer to her, Kalpi looked away “ I felt bad if I threw it, every time I felt sad, I’ll would look at that picture to remind myself of those happy times “ Kalpi said softly as she looked down, Raghav stood in front of her, a stray strand of hair gently brushed her face, Raghav carefully took it and tucked it behind her ears, he then brought his fingers under her chin and tilted her face upwards to look at him. Kalpi looked at him, with a blush creeping her cheek, they looked at each other with what seem to be like hours but it was for a second before Raghav’s phone started ringing, Raghav growled and took and step back “ what !!! “ Raghav shouted on the phone, just then Vittal and Sammy came back, “ Kalpi…..are you ok ? “ Vittal asked, Kalpi nodded and looked down, Raghav hung up and looked at Vittal “ uncle ji I have to go, it was nice seeing you “ Raghav said, “ It was nice seeing you too Raghav, your always welcome here “ Vittal said, Raghav nodded and looked at Kalpi, Kalpi blushed and hid behind her baba, Raghav smiled and walked out of the chawl with Sammy in tow, when Raghav reached his car, he took one final look back at Kalpi who was looking at him with a soft smiled, Raghav put his shades on and got in.

When Raghav got home, he went straight to the bar “ so mind explaining what happened back there ? “ Sammy asked as he took the glass of Brandy from Raghav, “ what do you mean ? “ Raghav asked and sat down, drinking his Brandy, “ do act like nothing happened Raghav….when Vittal and I got back, something felt different “ Sammy said, “ nothing happened….” Raghav said and gulped his Brandy down “ your right…, how long has it been since you go laid ? 3 month ? “ Sammy asked, Raghav looked at Sammy “ I’m not sexually deprived if that is what you are implying “ Raghav said, “  I did not say anything “ Sammy said holding his hands up in surrender, Raghav shook his head and got up, “ I’ going for a swim “ Raghav said, “ good…because I think you need one after today “ Sammy said lazily. Raghav went to his room and changed into his swim shorts and headed to the indoor pool. He swam for at least an hour to cool himself down, but nothing worked, he kept thinking about Kalpi, his Kalpi, just thinking about her made him hard, “ fuck….Sammy was right, I am sexually deprived “ Raghav thought, getting out of the pool Raghav made his way to the hall where Sammy was “ get ready, we are going out “ Raghav said, “ where ? “ Sammy asked, “ the club…. “ Raghav said and headed to his room, Sammy shook his head “ I think someone is gonna get laid tonight “ Sammy smirked and headed to his room.

The club was packed, music was blasting, sweaty bodies grinding on each other with the music, Raghav and Sammy headed to the bar and ordered a drink, “ hey there big boy…wanna dance ? “ the girl asked, she wore a short tight red dress, she seductively rubbed her hands on Raghav, Raghav smirked and gulped his drink down and pulled her to the dance floor and stared grinding on her, Sammy watched Raghav as he danced with the girl, just then another girl came up beside Sammy and smiled seductively, Sammy placed his glass down and started kissing her neck. Raghav started grinding harder on the girl and kissing her, “ let get out of here “ Raghav whispered, the girl nodded and Raghav pulled her off from the dance floor and out the club to the car, he sent a quick text to Sammy saying that he left the club, after 10 minutes, they came back to Raghav’s house, he opened the door and stumbled inside, he pulled the girl to his bed room and started kissing her hard,  he managed to remove her clothing and his and pushed her down to the bed and attacked her breast, his fingers found her core and started rubbing her, she moaned louder, Raghav then reached for the foil and ripped it opened and slipped on the condom, he then kissed her breast again and trusted into her hard.

Kalpi walked around the chawl looking at the sky, the sky was clear and Kalpi could see the moon clearly and also some stars, “ Kalpi ? “ Vittal asked as he stood beside Kalpi, “ baba “ Kalpi smiled and hugged him “ I miss Aai “ Kalpi said sadly, “ me to beti….me to “ Vittal said hugging her tighter and looking at the sky.

After getting what he wanted, Raghav was fixing his shirt , “ hmmmm that was fantastic “ the girl said kissing him, “ call me…” she said and walked out, Raghav headed to the bar and poured himself a drink and sat down, just then Sammy came home looking all sexed up “ how was the night ? “ Sammy asked and he went to the bar and poured himself a drink “ horrible “ Raghav said gulping his drink, “ what ? what happened ? was she that bad ? “ Sammy asked as he sat down “ no…its me…I feel horrible, I feel like I’m cheating “ Raghav said slamming his glass down “ on who ? you don’t have anyone “ Sammy said “ I feel like I’m cheating on Kalpi, after I fucked that girl, I immediately regretted it “ Raghav said burying his face in his hands, “ dude….she is not going to find out “ Sammy said, “ I quit Sammy….today was the last “ Raghav said sitting back, “ so what are you trying to say ? are you gonna be a celibate from now on ? “ Sammy asked, “ yes….yes I am. I’m going to save myself for Kalpi “ Raghav said, “ are you joking !!!!??? the great Raghav Singhania is gonna save himself for some girl “ Sammy laughed, Raghav looked at Sammy and got up and headed to his room, “ he won’t last long “ Sammy smirked and drank is Brandy leisurely.