Welcome to the Crux! | Beidou x fem!reader

Requested by @k_vio24 ! Hope it's good-
_____________________________

You woke up on the Crux ship fleet, slowly remembering what happened last night. Beidou gave you a little more alcohol than you would've liked to have, but at least you got to spend time with her. You always miss Beidou because she's out abroad on the seas, while you're stuck to Liyue Harbor. She said you're welcome to join any time, you'll always be welcome on the ship, but you don't know if you're quite ready for that commitment. Being at sea for weeks to months on end, rarely seeing land? You didn't know if it was right for you. Last night she had come back from one of her voyages and you both had a little "party" between you and her crew members. You'd been drinking and talking about stories of what's been happening on land and they'd tell you about what happened on sea. You loved the time you guys spent together, it was like they were your family... but Beidou on the other hand, there was no way some straight male or anyone couldn't find her the star of the show. She was beautiful and stunning, and she had a lot to show off. You had to admit, there was definitely a crush formed on her the last few times you both visited. You wanted to tell her so desperately, but you never knew how it would work. She'd be gone and you would rarely see each other, not to point out the fact that she's your best friend and you'd hate to ruin the relationship. You sighed and slowly got up, pushing the thoughts out of your head. You had one more night to spend with her before she was gone again the morning after. You walked out of the room you'd been staying in, offered up my Beidou herself. She was already awake and was spending time with some of the kids on the docks that were saying hi and playing with her. You walked over and greeted her.
"Aaah! It seems my lovely crew mate and second captain of the ship has finally arrived, took you long enough!" She said, giggling along with the kids. She reach her arm around your waist and pulled you closer, she then dramatically said, "who knows where we shall go next! Will it be the wild seas of Inazuma? Or the thrashing lands of Shneznaeya? We'll never know!" She said, making the kids laugh. Apparently one of the kids didn't find it so funny though, "Ms. (Y/L/N) is leaving us? I don't want her to go to sea with Captain Beidou.." they said, tearing up a bit. The kids seemed to had grown attached to you, after coming to play with them every once and a while, telling them stories you heard from Beidou and about your own life. You bent down in front of them and looked at them, before looking back at Beidou.
"Actually... don't worry, Ms. Beidou and I will always return to y'all, I'm helping her on her next adventure. That just means more stories to hear about the seas!" You said, seeing Beidou fill with excitement from the corner of you eye. Turning you attention back to the kid, they wiped their eyes and laughed a bit, "you better come back! What will we do without the stories?" They asked, still a bit sad, but getting over it. You stood back up and Beidou dragged you away saying, "We'll be back!" To them. She grabbed your shoulders and shook you back and fourth, "Really! You're finally joining the family! You weren't just kidding? I can't believe it! I've been waiting for this day so long!" She exclaimed. You grabbed her wrists and stopped her before replying,
"Of course I am? Why would I joke about that! I've been thinking about it for a while.. and I think I'm ready to come aboard!" You said, feeling a little more confident with yourself by the end of your sentence. She hugged you and stuffed her face into your neck, squiggling back and fourth in your arms. You giggled and she dragged you along to the rest of the crew to tell them the good news.
Later that night, she had calmed down a bit, but you had still got to go over quite a few things. You had gathered your belongings and placed them in the room you'd be staying in for the bit, which just so happened to be, Captain Beidou's room. She didn't have any extra rooms and you both were the only women on ship, so it made sense to her. After saying your final goodbyes to the kids and everyone else who had been concerned, you got aboard the ship, early in the morning next day. Waving goodbye to the people at the docks, and turning around to go talk to Beidou.
"How do you get used to this, I'm already missing them" you giggle, leaning up against her as she steers the ship off to the waters. Once she's got a good path and set straight, she lets go and wraps her arms behind you and leans her head on your shoulder, "I don't, I think about it everyday I'm out on waters. But now that you're here with me, I'm not too worried, since you were the main person on my mind." She leans away and smiles at you, and you, now being flustered and blushing like crazy, just dig your head into her chest.
(Not her tits shh) she lifts your head up and looks at you, not breaking eye contact, "thank you for joining us, I'll do everything in my power to make sure you have the best experience of your life" and kisses your forehead.
________________________________

Ahh this was really fun to write! A lil bit of fluff, but hey, fluff is amazing so I don't see the problem here.