Jeff the killer x reader lemon

You thought you heard someone in the hallway by your room in Slender Mansion. Thinking it was Jeff, you said his name. Once you did, the noise stopped. From you're bed you could see the soft light of a candle glowing in the darkness. A faint drizzle tapped the Windows and the power outage caused a complete shortage throughout the house. Ben was probably with your creepypasta sister, trying to drown out the sound of the wet rain. You wondered when they were going to make it official that they were dating instead of playing hard to get with one another.
As you wondered, the small candle flame blew out and you heard footsteps coming closer to your doorway. You reached for your knife near you and held it in your hand, pointing it at the door. If it were Jeff, you were not going to let him in. You were still pissed at him for taking advantage of your sister (aka raping) and trying to kill her. As far as you were concerned, he needed to die.
Your bedroom door swung open to reveal your nemesis Jeff as he shut the door. He took a step closer to you, knife poised just like yours. "What do you want Jeff?", You asked angrily. Without his eyes, he still saw you walking around behind him an a predatory manor. Your knife never left him as you circled each other. Your creepypasta instincts were telling you to kill the son of a bitch already. Before you could deflect him, Jeff lunged at you, knocking the knife out of your hand. But you weren't going down without a fight. Gathering all of your strength, you curled your fist and punched him strait in the stomach. He doubled over in pain letting a pain-filled moan escape. This turned you on but you tried to banter down the thought of Jeff and you going at it.
Jeff must of scenced your feeling because he looked up at you with a perverted grin. He lifted his free hand and placed it on your knee. Shivers went down your spine. Part of you wanted to kick him in the face but the other part wanted him. Jeff placed his knife on the ground in front of you and said, "This is what I want." You were frozen to the spot. You've never seen him drop his knife like that so end a fight. He always kept it going, but until now. Jeff slowly straightened and stood up. As he did so, his hand trailed up your thigh and up your hip, resting on the curve of your waist. Your body was buzzing. What do you want?
Jeff pushed you up against him and started to move you to your bed. You wanted this so bad that you let him kiss you. His lips were chapped and you could feel his scars, but you didn't care. You kissed back more passionately. His lips trailed down to your cheek and neck as he sat you down on the bed. His kisses made you shiver with excitement and get horny. You could feel yourself getting wet as he lied you down on the bed. His hands started to slide down into the middle of your thighs, making you arch your back. You sucked in a deep breath as his hand went to the button of your jeans. He unbuttoned your pants and unzipped them quickly, pulling the off of you.
He smirked at the sight of your polka-dot undies. You laughed as well. Jeff went back to your shirt, pulling it off and undoing your bra. He slipped his hands under the loose cups and started rubbing your breasts. "Mmmhm, Jeff.", You moaned. He smirked at this and started to suck your stomach. He moved lower and put his mouth on your underwear. He moved his tongue over your throbbing bud still covered, making you arch your back even more. "Oh Jeff! ", you said. He moved his tongue faster, making your thighs shake. You could feel yourself getting wetter and wetter as he did that. You gripped the bedsheets as you had your orgasm. Jeff kept on doing so till you started pleading him to do more. "More, Jeff. Please!" He took your request and slipped your undies down to your ankles. He smiled pervertedly at your wet pink. Then he attacked like an animal. He spread your legs and started at your bud again, swirling it around in circles with his tongue. He licked your wet pink and darted it inside you, making you moan even more. He soon slipped his own clothes off, revealing a pale sexy body with an eight inch dick. Jeff got on top of you and kissed you some more. He slid two fingers into you, making you moan very loud. He made a beckoning motion with his fingers inside you, hitting your sweet spot. You bit his lip as he thrusted his long fingers inside you, hitting your g-spot every time. He got off of you and started to clean your wet silt. The throbbing sensation down there increased greatly. He spread your legs out even farther before jamming four fingers into you. You were panting heavily and moaning loudly. Pain exploded inside you and you saw white. Jeff laughed maniacally as you came.
He lifted you up and sat you down on the ground in between his legs. You knew what he he wanted.
You nodded to him and put a hand on his special friend. You started rubbing up and down, receiving a few moans and pants from Jeff. You then put it in you mouth and started sucking him. He started panting even more and he gripped your hair to keep you from stopping. You kept this up for a long time, until he came in your mouth. He released you and as s you get on his lap. He slid his dick inside you. He filled every right place, making you gasp. Then he started bouncing you. Your ass slammed against his legs, making a clapping sound as you arched your back and humped his long, hard dick. He moaned and panted harder as you kissed down his neck. He is dick was hot in between your legs. He soon lied Alan with you on top of him, still riding him hard, your knees locked on his hips as you bounced hard on him. You saw white again as you fell backwards off at him. He moaned loudly as he came all over your stomach. It's hotness cooled you and Jeff pulled you back on top of him, wrapping his strong arms around you. He covered you both with a sheet and whispered to you, " I love you, y/n."