Chapter 19

"I'm happy you're doing this but may I ask why you're stealing my paperwork?" I asked William who picked up most of it off my desk he just came and did this without a word to me.

"I thought maybe a change of scenery might help" William explained and I followed him to his office.

"Was this change of scenery for you or me?" I asked as we walked.

William smirked "Me primarily but I hope it has the same effect for you."

He then looked annoyed "I can't use my hands right at this moment but I want to run them through your hair."

"You can do that when we get there but Louis will be upset he doesn't like when my hair is a mess" I reminded him.

I did my work in his room it was nice to have some company I was sitting behind the desk with him next to me as he was doing his college work.

"Don't do that again brother" Louis sighed as he fixed up my hair he likes doing it for some reason.

"Her hair is presentable now but you're still going" William smirked at him I could tell Louis was blushing.

He soon left so we could finish our work "There is a candle right there" I looked to it.

William laughed "You been eyeing it up more than cakes."

"Can I burn the paperwork?" I asked.

He shook his head "How about you rest? I can finish for you" William suggested.

"William! (name)!" We heard a knock at the door.

"Mr Moran? Come in" William called out.

The door opened to show Fred and Moran "You are here as well Fred? What brings you two here at this hour?" William asked.

I was straight up surprising them and I went to Fred and put a hand to his face "You look grim, what happened?" I asked concerned seeing how pale he is.

Fred gave me a small smile and moved more into my hand then moved my hand away after "Thank you for your concern I'm okay" He reassured me.

I gave him a really look he then sighed "I have information for you both" Fred explained.

I glanced to Moran to see if it was actually serious and he nodded confirming it.

"Fred take your time and start from the beginning," William asked of him.

"Yes please do tell me who is going to meet my cane later" I grinned making him smile.

"From what I have heard children were taken to Dartmoor what's worse is these monsters are abducting helpless children only to hunt them down for their own amusement!" Fred got louder with every word.

"They were taken from the slums so the yard wouldn't care even if a few of them were to disappear they are just encouraging these bloodthirsty nobles to continue their hunt!" Fred stomped his foot.

"Its not right! They think of us commoners as less than humans and think they can do whatever they please with us!" I put my hands back to his cheeks and smiled at him.

His eyes widened then he put one of his hands to mine and calmed down.

"I see thank you for the information so someone is continuing Enders barbarous manhunt's, Fred your role in our plan to cause a collapse of the class system is to collect information and make sure I never do the same thing twice right?" William asked.

"I know this information is usele-" Fred went to say.

"No saying it's useless we see how greatly this has upset you" I retorted.